BY KEURIG #3 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Kelly W.
I love this brewing system!! I have not had a single minute of trouble with it. I do make an effort to keep it maintained properly, and I think that is why is makes a great cup of coffee every time. I also use it to make hot tea and hot chocolate. I couldn't live without it! I got a fantastic deal on mine at Costco.
Tiffany H.
Athens, GA
Keurigs are fun for about three weeks. It's much faster and simpler than using an actual coffee pot but the K-cups you have to buy with them are expensive and the water gets very dirty very easily. Mine also broke just over a year old, and I've had my real coffee pot for about 8 years. If you're looking for a fast but not very good cup of coffee, here's what you're looking for.
Karlee B.
Works very well for what is intended, however I prefer regular coffee makers over a Keurig for a few reasons. The cup of coffee is usually weak when using a Keurig, and k-cups are terrible for the environment so I can't really get over that when using a Keurig now.
Sara H.
Easton, PA
My daughter and I got this as a joint Christmas present a couple of years ago and we love it. Neither of us drinks regular coffee often since we like flavored coffees, teas, iced drinks and many more, but it's nice to have to option to offer someone a fresh cup of coffee if they want one with a variety of choices.
amber w.
Somerset, KY
I am an avid coffee drinker and absolutely love my Keurig! I just own this simple, non fancy one and have for a couple years now and it has always worked fabulously for me. The only issue I have had is the water reservoir is definitely NOT dishwasher safe. I melted and warped the plastic so now I'm forced to buy a whole new one. That's okay though it's time for an upgrade!
Erika K.
Mobile, AL
We gave a house full of very diverse coffee drinkers so when I purchased our Keurig I was excited! No more wasted coffee down the drain! No more shelves full of flavors of creamer. just a drawer of k cup! I love the way each cup is perfect! easy to clean! easy to use!
Melanie G.
The Keurig Elite Single Cup K40 is perfect for my family.Every morning my husband and I grab cups before heading out the door with kids or to work.It takes a few minutes.No waiting around for an entire pot and no measuring.Easy clean up.I just use a paper towel and wipe off the metal plate if there is any spills.
Angela G.
Meadville, PA
Have this at work and it makes work just a little better. The convenience of only having to brew one cup of coffee at a time is perfect for me however it is a pain having to wait for a line of people when you need to get somewhere. Also, it's probably not ideal for someone who consumes a large amount of coffee.
Taja S.
Cincinnati, OH
I am tots in love with Keurigs! They make life so much easier! Even if you don't drink coffee you can use it for tea and cocoa. They have hot chocolate pods, tea pods and even campbells soup pods although I don't like the soup that much! But, even so you can use it to cut the time on heating up water as well!
Kimberly S.
Rutledge, TN
I love this little thing. It takes me from dragon to semi reasonable human being in less than two minutes. Uses less water and electricity than a kettle and by using a reusable k-cup it is a better choice than using a traditional drip machine with paper filters.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?