BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Brian B.
Buffalo, NY
We have had this for a few years now, so it is getting up there in age but still works pretty well. I use it for things like Hot Cidars, or making iced tea! My aunt bought hers around the same time and her buttons have since started to die but thankfully we haven't see that issue yet.
Kevin B.
Nashville, TN
I received one of these used from a friend of mine a few months ago and so far have really enjoyed using it. Haven't had any problems and it does what it's supposed to do! :) It has A large cup and a small cup selection. I usually use the large cup which fills about 10 oz. All in all I am pleased with this product and would recommend it.
Tamara D.
Cromwell, CT
Our Keurig Elite is one of our favorite coffeemakers. It is so easy to use. Everyone in my family from myself to my 12 year old uses it to make single cups of coffee, tea, hot chocolate, iced teas and coffees. We have always bought Keurig brand and never been disappointed with them.
Ali Z.
Very easy to use in a house of college girls. Sometimes the coffee won't come through and we have to clean it out but other than that it works really well! I just need to invest in tumbler cups/thermos that fit underneath it. Great buy and even better with k cups that I find on sale!
Jessica S.
Belmont, NH
I like this. It does what it is supposed to do, but I wish that it made a real sized cup of coffee. None of the sizes that they offer make a full sized cup. So, I end up using the smallest option twice, using two k-cups, in order to fill my coffee mug. That gets expensive quickly.
Mackenzie C.
Kennesaw, GA
I love this machine. Never had a problem with it. Its perfect for early morning when you are in a rush. And i love that it is single serve. It helps me not drink too much coffee. Because if i use an ordinary coffee maker that makes a pot of coffee, i will drink the entire pot lol
Elle D.
Palm Harbor, FL
I love the convenience of being able to have a cup of coffee in under 5 minuets. Coffee is always fresh because its a new cup every time. I do worry about the plastic waste, I have tried several refillable pods but they all either make weak coffee or coffee full of grounds. Anyways the machine itself goes a while before you really need to deep clean it with vinegar and take it apart, I'd say about every 6 months if you are a once a day user like myself.
Chantel M.
San Pablo, CA
Heats up really quick and makes the coffee fast, but I will add that for me I usually have to select the small cup setting and brew 2 cups, because one pod on the medium or large cup setting is pretty much hot water, not coffee. So if you like strong coffee this may not be for you. But it hasn't stopped me from using it. I still love how easy clean up is and not worrying about a nasty coffee pot sitting dirty all day or being stained from old coffee.
Jill M.
This coffee maker has been wonderful! We use K-cups and the reusable K-cup but haven't found a coffee that works as well in the reusable. Love having 3 levels of strength/size of cup. Works great for both hot and cold, over ice beverages. The cup stand come out so a taller mug or travel mug fits as well as the standard coffee mug.
Emily L.
I really like using the Keurig for heating single cups of hot water. I don't drink that much coffee but I really like using it for my tea. I wish that it was more eco friendly. My roommate uses to many of the single use cups and it really adds up. If you drink a lot of coffee I suggest just using a regular coffee maker instead!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?