BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Camille S.
Kennesaw, GA
This is actually a pretty neat appliance. I do not owe this personally but we have one in our office and I use it daily. I do love the fact that it works without a k cup and the different selections it has for the size of cup one is using or the amount of water one wants. Might consider buying one later on if I can find it on sale.
Emily L.
I really like using the Keurig for heating single cups of hot water. I don't drink that much coffee but I really like using it for my tea. I wish that it was more eco friendly. My roommate uses to many of the single use cups and it really adds up. If you drink a lot of coffee I suggest just using a regular coffee maker instead!
Megan S.
Fayetteville, NC
I received this for Christmas this past year and I was a little skeptical at first, I know everyone has had one but I was nervous to move up from my Mr. Coffee maker! I love it. It's perfect for me because I am the only person in my house who drinks coffee so I don't waste a whole pot everyday after my usual one to two cups.
Olivia B.
Wisc Rapids, WI
My Keurig was a life saver in college and continues to be in my first "big girl" job. I have it at my desk where I can make a cup of coffee any time of the day! It is quick and convenient. My only complaint is that the "big" cup never really fills a regular sized coffee cup. I also worry about the cleanliness of the machine even when you cleaning since water sits in it all the time. I'd like to try the newest one :)
Sam H.
Stafford, VA
This coffee maker is perfect for our family of five. We can all have our own favorite type of drinks within just a few minutes. From coffee, tea, and hot chocolate -- there is never a fight over beverages. Quick, easy and on the go. Plus the change up in sizes is super helpful.
Sandee H.
I love this machine!!! This is my first stop every morning. I use a refillable K-cup with my Starbucks ground coffee, which helps me save on the pods and driving to Starbucks. I love that each cup of coffee is hot and fresh, and only takes a moment to set up/ brew. I'm totally a "COFFEE NOW!" person, and my Keurig delivers!
Kathy X.
Fresno, CA
I have this keruig and I love it! The warming up process is a little longer when I'm on the go but I usually turn it right when I get out of bed. It's so worth the spend for this coffee Brewer. One down side is that it doesn't give you the option of it being strong or light.
Avi S.
This was a gift from my parents when I got into college and It does what it says it will do which is great but I actually don't use it that much. I am more of a tea drinker than coffee and while I do enjoy using it when I do, I prefer the relaxing method of using my kettle:)
Robin B.
Franklin, TN
I've enjoyed this machine, but it gets clogged up sometimes. I watched a YouTube video that showed you how to unclog it and you have to stick a paperclip up in there to get it all unclogged. It's frustrating because I don't use it every single day, but it continues to be an issue. When it is working, I do enjoy the machine.
Dominique S.
Fredericksburg, VA
This machine is basically fool-proof for making coffee. It's also able to make just plain hot water which can be used for tea or foods needing hot water, such as oatmeal. Not necessarily the cheapest coffee maker but it beats spending gas to go to Starbucks and spending $5 on coffee there after waiting in line for 10 minutes
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem , Or
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.