BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Rosemary H.
Upland, CA
I can't wait to upgrade. This is by far one of my best purchases I have ever made to treat myself. Being I am the only one who drinks coffee in my household, it's PERFECT! Nothing beats fresh brewed coffee without the clean up. I'm always excited to try new flavors without having to buy a huge bag of coffee I may not like. LOVE MY KEURIG! Perfect treat that keeps on giving!
Babe H.
Carterville, IL
We use this machine all day long, I like that it is not complicated and can be used by anyone. We keep coffee, cappuccino, tea, cider, hot chocolate and soups available and we have used them all without any issues. I hope to get the Keurig cold as well. Well made equipment and we have had no issues with it after 5 years.
Erika T.
Glendale, CA
Boy how I love this coffee maker. It's so simple and easy to use, and making coffee in the morning is a breeze. In total it's about a 1 minute process. Super great for when you're running late in the morning but don't wanna leave the house without grabbing something first
Patti T.
Chesapeake, VA
How did humanity survive before Keurig? A fresh cup of hot beverage at your fingertips. Coffee, tea, hit chocolate! So very easy to pop in a pod and press start! The flavors are seemingly endless--so many wonderful choices. I especially like that there is also a basket to fill with coffee other than a pod. Win win !!
Teri Y.
Love my Keurig. We use the pods from starbucks as well as the little converter cups that you can use your own ground coffee in. My only issue with it is that I can't seem to find the little filter rounds that go in the water filter area. Not sure if i need to replace it.
Davonia S.
Prestonsburg, KY
Love this product, I use it almost everyday. The only problem the amount of water that I put in does not always come out of the coffee maker (it fluctuates between too much or too little). I can hear and see the water running down the back of the machine when I put it in.
Amanda C.
I start my morning off everyday with a cup of coffee, and with a little one and trying to rush out the door I don't have time for a regular coffee system, so glad Keurig is fast and takes seconds to make that same great,hot coffee I need to get my morning off to a start.
Angelica C.
My husband and I received this as a gift for Christmas and thank god we did. The k-cups can get expensive but it is worth it if you don't drink a whole pot. With a regular maker we were throwing out coffee constantly. Now we get the exact amount. We love our keurig!
Brandon H.
We loved our Keurig and used it daily. We especially liked the option to use the environmental configuration (sans k-cups). Unfortunately, it broke. Customer service was great and helped us fix the machine, but we got used to using a standard coffee maker and found it easier with more than one person in the house.
Amanda H.
I like the machine but to me it seems to take just as long to make a pot of coffee as it does to make one single cup. i also feel like i use much more coffee then i would by using a regular coffee pot. for that i have often thought about going back to a regular coffee pot
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?