BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Tish C.
Modesto, CA
I recently went on vacation and this is our room at the hotel we stayed at. I loved how easy it was to use. We're highly thinking of getting one for our home because sometime we make a pot and then half of It gets wasted.
Jennifer V.
I bought the keurig k55. I fell in love with it at first use. It's not only for coffee. Sweet tea can be made and also other teas and hot chocolate. The main reason I got the keurig was to make hot chocolate. It is convenient and makes the hot chocolate perfect and you can choose the size of beverage you want. I really enjoy using it.
Autilia S.
Titusville, PA
I just upgraded my single serve Keurig to this product because I just needed more. And boy does this deliver! 6-8-10oz of coffee at once. Works up in less than 3 minutes! Would recommend!
Miranda V.
I looooooove everything keurig! I love that every cup of coffee is fresh and you can switch it up if you want a different flavor. I have a mini and a regular keurig and I love them both. They come in a lot of cute and bright colors. And I also bought one of the storage wheels for k cups and it’s awesome too! Keurig is a great brand!
Kaleigh K.
Marion, OH
Love my keurig for a quick cup of coffee. I️ buy the reusable filters, because kcups are so expensive! It’s nice that I️ don’t have to make a whole pot of coffee just for myself.
Megan J.
Yreka, CA
I purchased this about 2 months ago to replace my old conventional coffee pot. This is perfect it also is super quick and the water is always extremely hot which is a concern for me because I commute to my job and I expect my coffee to be warm until I get there! Overall I love this product and am so happy I purchased it!
Dawn B.
Greenfield, IN
This is a perfect gift for any coffee, tea, or hot chocolate. These are perfect for your home or office. Makes it so easy for multiple people to have exactly what they want.
Veronica S.
I love using my Keurig coffee maker. I originally bought it for when I was in college and not drinking that much coffee. I don't use it everyday it's more of when I don't make a full pot of coffee or if I have company coming over. I love that I can have so many different varieties of coffees teas ciders and hot Coco's
Kayla W.
Pulaski, VA
This was the first Keurig I ever had and I instantly fell in love. It makes making coffee or hot chocolate so easy! I highly recommend getting yourself one of these!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Received this as a wedding gift and I have to admit it is one of our favorites! We use it multiple times throughout the day. Perfect for grabbing a quick cup out the door too! Coffee comes out steaming hot every time. We brew our favorite coffee, lattes, and hot chocolate. We love our keurig!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?