BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Amanda L.
Dallas, GA
Every person in my family loves our Keurig . We use it for not just coffee but the kids use it to make oatmeal /grits/tea etc. I like the variety of the cups available . I have tried a few of the refillable ones and they dont work that well . I do recommend it .
Jordan M.
I do not like this model of Keurig. Any time I've ever made a cup of coffee or tea in it, the flavor is always lacking or it tastes weird. I think this brewing system was overpriced at the time we bought it, though I think it's cheaper now. I wouldn't recommend this model to other people.
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA
I have been wanting one of these for a few years, but didn't want to spend the money on one. A friend of mine, her husband got one for christmas and didn't like it because he drinks basically a whole pot at a time. So they gave it to me. Absolutely LOVE it! Just wish these things were not so expensive.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Received this as a wedding gift and I have to admit it is one of our favorites! We use it multiple times throughout the day. Perfect for grabbing a quick cup out the door too! Coffee comes out steaming hot every time. We brew our favorite coffee, lattes, and hot chocolate. We love our keurig!
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
Keurigs have been the only brewing system that I will use since I started using them.  They're so convenient and give you such consistent brews every time.  My only complaint is that it can take a little while to start up in the morning! Otherwise I think it's a great investment!
Maryam S.
New York, New York
Love this Keurig! We’ve had a couple others that we had issues with but this one has been great! No issues to date! Makes great coffee with no mess and that’s exactly what I want! Great coffee, no mess and no fuss.
Jillian G.
Nyack , NY
I have a keurig at home and I love it, however, buying K cups can get to be kind of pricey which is the only real downside. You just need to make sure that you clean your keurig and only use filtered water when you fill it up. Other than that I love it and have no issues with it
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
We got this stylish Keurig coffee brewer as a
Christmas gift and absolutely LOVE it! It makes sipping on our favorite coffee and tea beverages so easy! I love the large selection of K-cups and even though they can be a bit pricey you can usually find them on sale or use coupons.
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
I am not crazy about the Keurig. I am also not a fan of the pods. I feel like this is not very user friendly either, or at least the one I had several years ago. It's a lot of upkeep, and honestly everything that goes with it is just SO expensive. I would rather just get a regular coffee pot.
Alex A.
Evansville, IN
I love my keurig! I have the dark red/ burgundy one. I've had it for about 3.5 years now and it still makes coffee just like it did the first day I used it. Definitely recommend it
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem , Or
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.