BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Robin B.
Franklin, TN
I've enjoyed this machine, but it gets clogged up sometimes. I watched a YouTube video that showed you how to unclog it and you have to stick a paperclip up in there to get it all unclogged. It's frustrating because I don't use it every single day, but it continues to be an issue. When it is working, I do enjoy the machine.
Kathy X.
Fresno, CA
I have this keruig and I love it! The warming up process is a little longer when I'm on the go but I usually turn it right when I get out of bed. It's so worth the spend for this coffee Brewer. One down side is that it doesn't give you the option of it being strong or light.
Rosemary H.
Upland, CA
I can't wait to upgrade. This is by far one of my best purchases I have ever made to treat myself. Being I am the only one who drinks coffee in my household, it's PERFECT! Nothing beats fresh brewed coffee without the clean up. I'm always excited to try new flavors without having to buy a huge bag of coffee I may not like. LOVE MY KEURIG! Perfect treat that keeps on giving!
Alma J.
Los Angeles, CA
I own this coffee maker I love it it brews 1 cup at a time and it's very convenient, the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I love a strong cup of coffee and this Brewer doesn't do that, it brews light to medium coffee, which makes it perfect for my husband.
Amanda C.
I start my morning off everyday with a cup of coffee, and with a little one and trying to rush out the door I don't have time for a regular coffee system, so glad Keurig is fast and takes seconds to make that same great,hot coffee I need to get my morning off to a start.
Hannah E.
This is my first at home coffee brewer, and I have to say I understand why people love these! It really does make your drink, or plain hot water, very very quickly! It is amazing how fast the system works, as well as how hot the water gets (have to let it cool off a bit).
Tami A.
Weeki Wachee , FL
I absolutely love my keurig elite single cup home brewing system! I can make my cup of coffee in just minutes and head out the door for work and not have to worry about turning it off because it has an automatic turn off and I also don't have to worry about washing anything or wasting coffee because it makes one cup!
Babe H.
Carterville, IL
We use this machine all day long, I like that it is not complicated and can be used by anyone. We keep coffee, cappuccino, tea, cider, hot chocolate and soups available and we have used them all without any issues. I hope to get the Keurig cold as well. Well made equipment and we have had no issues with it after 5 years.
Shannon R.
Midwest City, OK
This model suits my needs perfectly - simple, easy to use, pop in the k-cup and push the button for desired strength! After a couple of years of daily use, it hasn't let me down yet. Easy to clean, too. If I were going to upgrade, it would be to one of those pretty turquoise models. Otherwise, this one is just great!
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
I recently upgraded my small kuerig (The one you have to put a cup of water in each time you want to use it) to this one, BEST decisions ever. I love that it holds water on the side so that there is always water ready to go when I feel like tea, cocoa, or just need hot water for something. I also love how hot my coffee comes out, unlike the older and smaller kuerig system that I had.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?