BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Hailey S.
Durham, NC
I don't drink coffee everyday, but I love my keurig! Since I only drink a cup at a time, it's super convenient and easy to use. One k cup is all you need, so need to measure. It's always ready to go. All the k cup flavors and different varieties are also a plus! It's easy to clean and there is hardly any clean up from making a cup when you need it!
Kelsey D.
Erie, Pa
I recommend this to anyone who is looking into buying a Keurig. It does exactly what I need. Only con I have is we grind our own coffee and use a reusable kcup and it gets clogged very easily so I have to clean it out 3-4times a week but that is our choice to do it that way, K-Cups work perfectly!
Shakira S.
Union, NJ
Decent machine. have been using it for quite some time now. my husband and I use it whenever we are on the run and one of us wakes up way early or later than the other if not we use the coffee machine. but all in all great product especially when u can use the little pod for your regular coffee and not have to use the coffee that are only sold is stores you pretty much can use any any any coffee!
Sherri C.
Gulfport, FL
I love waking up every morning and being able to make my single cup of coffee! My husband is a late sleeper and if I had to make a full pot of coffee when I got up, he wouldn't be able to enjoy it by the time he was ready for his first cup....hours after me! Keurig solves this problem for us.
KimLann D.
Love mine. Sits comfortably on my kitchen counter. Such a convenient little thing, sometimes you don't have time to run to your favorite coffee shop (Starbucks is mine), so I stock up on my favorite starbucks drinks and can easily make them at home. All I have to do is pop them in and let is do it's thing while I get ready in the morning. Easy peasy!
Brittany B.
I'm sorry to say that Kuerigs are not my fave. I'm not comfortable with the water just sitting there inside the machine for lengths of time and I don't love how many tiny tubes and pieces there are. It's very hard to clean. I also think it's ridiculously expensive to keep up with those k-cups.
Rachel J.
Pomfret, MD
Basically, I would die without my daily coffee, but I'm the only one in my apartment that drinks it, so it wouldn't be worth it to have a coffee pot just for me. I absolutely love my Keurig. It's nice because you can change up whatever coffee you want, and you can use it for tea too! It's easy to refill and clean, so it's pretty low maintenance.
Jacquelyn W.
Sapulpa, OK
I love this system. It is super easy to use and there are so many selections to use in it that it makes it hard to chose sometimes. It is super effective. It has a low start up cost compared to most other coffee systems on the market today. I would and have recommended it several times. Love it!
Chrissy L.
Corvallis, OR
Best invention ever. Hardly ever go out or grab coffee to go on my way to work anymore. Has saved so much money for my family, and we all use it. From hot cocoa, ramen cups for the teens boys always here, oatmeal, and my coffee - not sure we could live without it or want to not have one long term
Heather H.
MESA, AZ
I got my Keruig 2 years a go as a gift I was up and down about getting one. since there is 6 of us in the house but oh my gosh I wish I had gotten one early...I can make tea for the family way faster now. and different types so fast. I can make coffer in a flash. I love the refillable cup just as much as using the premade cups. best machine ever
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?