BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Marci G.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I have several Keurig Brewers, I have the special edition that is no longer made, the mini and the Keurig VUE. I also have the slide out tray to hold K-Cups that goes under the Brewer. I do love all my Brewers. The VUE was my least favorite and I do not use it much. These are very easy and great for a fast and great cup of coffee. I am wanting to try the 2.0 it is just not in the budget right now
Tamara D.
Cromwell, CT
Our Keurig Elite is one of our favorite coffeemakers. It is so easy to use. Everyone in my family from myself to my 12 year old uses it to make single cups of coffee, tea, hot chocolate, iced teas and coffees. We have always bought Keurig brand and never been disappointed with them.
Brian B.
Buffalo, NY
We have had this for a few years now, so it is getting up there in age but still works pretty well. I use it for things like Hot Cidars, or making iced tea! My aunt bought hers around the same time and her buttons have since started to die but thankfully we haven't see that issue yet.
Dana C.
I love this product, its by far the best system I have found that works for my needs. I can use it for iced or hot beverages in three different sizes and can set a timer to turn the system off when I am not at home. I can also set it to come on when I wake up. I couldn't ask for more.
Ali Z.
Very easy to use in a house of college girls. Sometimes the coffee won't come through and we have to clean it out but other than that it works really well! I just need to invest in tumbler cups/thermos that fit underneath it. Great buy and even better with k cups that I find on sale!
Emily L.
I really like using the Keurig for heating single cups of hot water. I don't drink that much coffee but I really like using it for my tea. I wish that it was more eco friendly. My roommate uses to many of the single use cups and it really adds up. If you drink a lot of coffee I suggest just using a regular coffee maker instead!
Elle D.
Palm Harbor, FL
I love the convenience of being able to have a cup of coffee in under 5 minuets. Coffee is always fresh because its a new cup every time. I do worry about the plastic waste, I have tried several refillable pods but they all either make weak coffee or coffee full of grounds. Anyways the machine itself goes a while before you really need to deep clean it with vinegar and take it apart, I'd say about every 6 months if you are a once a day user like myself.
Jessica S.
Belmont, NH
I like this. It does what it is supposed to do, but I wish that it made a real sized cup of coffee. None of the sizes that they offer make a full sized cup. So, I end up using the smallest option twice, using two k-cups, in order to fill my coffee mug. That gets expensive quickly.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
I love my Keurig. It has been through 5 moves with me, including one cross country move, and works as well as the day I got it. I think the best thing about single serve is the ability to have different flavors all day, which you can't do without making an entire pot of coffee on a traditional machine.
Chantel M.
San Pablo, CA
Heats up really quick and makes the coffee fast, but I will add that for me I usually have to select the small cup setting and brew 2 cups, because one pod on the medium or large cup setting is pretty much hot water, not coffee. So if you like strong coffee this may not be for you. But it hasn't stopped me from using it. I still love how easy clean up is and not worrying about a nasty coffee pot sitting dirty all day or being stained from old coffee.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?