BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

Meg D.
Republic, MO
I had this Brewing System for 2 years, and it rarely brewed the same size cup of coffee two times in a row. I tried cleaning it out, running vinegar through it, etc., and nothing seemed to work. I eventually sold it at a garage sale and upgraded to one of the newer systems.
Robin B.
Franklin, TN
I've enjoyed this machine, but it gets clogged up sometimes. I watched a YouTube video that showed you how to unclog it and you have to stick a paperclip up in there to get it all unclogged. It's frustrating because I don't use it every single day, but it continues to be an issue. When it is working, I do enjoy the machine.
Sam H.
Stafford, VA
This coffee maker is perfect for our family of five. We can all have our own favorite type of drinks within just a few minutes. From coffee, tea, and hot chocolate -- there is never a fight over beverages. Quick, easy and on the go. Plus the change up in sizes is super helpful.
Taylor S.
Covington, GA
This is my absolutely favorite thing in my home. It's a morning routine game changer! It makes my day so much easier to have it already warm and all I have to do is pick my favorite coffee K-Cup and go on with my day! Absolutely love my Kuerig and will use it until it breaks!
Olivia B.
Wisc Rapids, WI
My Keurig was a life saver in college and continues to be in my first "big girl" job. I have it at my desk where I can make a cup of coffee any time of the day! It is quick and convenient. My only complaint is that the "big" cup never really fills a regular sized coffee cup. I also worry about the cleanliness of the machine even when you cleaning since water sits in it all the time. I'd like to try the newest one :)
Avi S.
This was a gift from my parents when I got into college and It does what it says it will do which is great but I actually don't use it that much. I am more of a tea drinker than coffee and while I do enjoy using it when I do, I prefer the relaxing method of using my kettle:)
Kathy X.
Fresno, CA
I have this keruig and I love it! The warming up process is a little longer when I'm on the go but I usually turn it right when I get out of bed. It's so worth the spend for this coffee Brewer. One down side is that it doesn't give you the option of it being strong or light.
Sandee H.
I love this machine!!! This is my first stop every morning. I use a refillable K-cup with my Starbucks ground coffee, which helps me save on the pods and driving to Starbucks. I love that each cup of coffee is hot and fresh, and only takes a moment to set up/ brew. I'm totally a "COFFEE NOW!" person, and my Keurig delivers!
Malina H.
Spanaway, WA
This coffee maker is just great!! We loved it so much we bought 4 more as gifts for our families. It warms up the water rather quickly and you'll have your hot coffee or tea in minutes. We don't just use it from coffee and tea when we don't have time we just let the water warm up and then just use the hot water for whatever it may be that we are using the hot water for. It is easy to use and even a child can operate it, if they are allowed to.
Alma J.
Los Angeles, CA
I own this coffee maker I love it it brews 1 cup at a time and it's very convenient, the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I love a strong cup of coffee and this Brewer doesn't do that, it brews light to medium coffee, which makes it perfect for my husband.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?