BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Kelsey D.
Erie, Pa
I recommend this to anyone who is looking into buying a Keurig. It does exactly what I need. Only con I have is we grind our own coffee and use a reusable kcup and it gets clogged very easily so I have to clean it out 3-4times a week but that is our choice to do it that way, K-Cups work perfectly!
Kaitlynn P.
My parents just bought a Keurig for their home and they couldn't be any more happy! You are able to purchase a variety of teas, coffees, and many other beverages. Not only that, but each cup is the perfect size! Although I do not own one myself, I know people that do and they are extremely satisfied. I cannot wait to purchase one in the future.
Jacquelyn W.
Sapulpa, OK
I love this system. It is super easy to use and there are so many selections to use in it that it makes it hard to chose sometimes. It is super effective. It has a low start up cost compared to most other coffee systems on the market today. I would and have recommended it several times. Love it!
Brittany B.
I'm sorry to say that Kuerigs are not my fave. I'm not comfortable with the water just sitting there inside the machine for lengths of time and I don't love how many tiny tubes and pieces there are. It's very hard to clean. I also think it's ridiculously expensive to keep up with those k-cups.
Hailey S.
Durham, NC
I don't drink coffee everyday, but I love my keurig! Since I only drink a cup at a time, it's super convenient and easy to use. One k cup is all you need, so need to measure. It's always ready to go. All the k cup flavors and different varieties are also a plus! It's easy to clean and there is hardly any clean up from making a cup when you need it!
Chrissy L.
Corvallis, OR
Best invention ever. Hardly ever go out or grab coffee to go on my way to work anymore. Has saved so much money for my family, and we all use it. From hot cocoa, ramen cups for the teens boys always here, oatmeal, and my coffee - not sure we could live without it or want to not have one long term
Brandy P.
grand prairie, TX
I 100% love this product. We have one at the office that i work in and i use this everyday. Love the fact you don't waste coffee, or burn coffee. It makes a cup at a time and always perfect size and tempture. It saves space and you d t have to buy any extra stuff like filters or buckets of coffee. I would recommend this product to all coffee lovers.
KimLann D.
Love mine. Sits comfortably on my kitchen counter. Such a convenient little thing, sometimes you don't have time to run to your favorite coffee shop (Starbucks is mine), so I stock up on my favorite starbucks drinks and can easily make them at home. All I have to do is pop them in and let is do it's thing while I get ready in the morning. Easy peasy!
Katrina M.
I like my brewer. It's easy convenient and a nice way to start and end my day. I use it for Kcup coffee, tea, cappuccino, hot chocolate, and soup. My only downside is that for some reason bugs are attracted to this machine and after brewing there is some condensation left in the water compartment that is still there next time you go to brew.
Hannah H.
I'm not much of a coffee drinker, but I love teas! As a college student, I don't have time in the morning to wait for a tea pot to boil water, so having a Keurig makes my mornings so much easier! With the many options of teas to make from many makers, it takes me no time to have my caffeine fix before my 8ams! I highly recommend this product!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.