BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Kimberly M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I drink coffee every morning and I am so glad I got a keurig! It makes brewing coffee faster and so much easier. I like how you can buy the k-cups and make anything with it or you can also use the cup to brew any of the regular coffee! I love it and everything just tastes so good! Great investment!
Melissa R.
Rochester, NY
I looove this coffee maker, it's easy to use, it's only me and my fiance so we don't have to brew a whole pitcher of coffee, it doesn't take long to brew a cup of coffee, it's awesome especially for those who are always busy, because of the Keurig I found my favorite coffee which is Awake. Me and my fiance also bought one for his mother and she loves it.
Newman P.
This product works splendidly! I love my Keurig and It is never leaving my home! This item brews your favorite blend in Seconds!!! From start to finish, you can have your favorite cup of joe with in 1 1/12 minutes! Thats the same cup I used to wait for for 20 minutes in line at the coffee shops. I give this product an 11/10, because it is phenomenal!!!
Michelle M.
Los Angeles, CA
I enjoy this machine I seriously fell I live having fresh coffee done at home in less than 2 minutes I love it!!!! Also the flavors are amazing I'm seriously hook to this machine. My husband and I are addicted to this. Also it saves us time as we are going to work we just place our cup and we on the go. I recommend this machine quick and easy to use.
Kayla R.
Rochester , PA
I'm 99% sure this is the version that we have at home and I love it so much. I don't drink coffee, never have, but for someone who loves to make hot cocoa, this machine makes it so easy. my other family members use it for coffee and they have zero complaints. it's fantastic.
Kristina W.
San Francisco, CA
Love my Keurig! It makes clean-up so easy in the mornings when I'm in a rush and just want to brew a quick cup of coffee. One thing that you need to know if you're considering this product is that it does take a minute or two for the water to heat up before you can use it. It is not "instantaneous" like they advertise it to be! Regardless, it's awesome.
Kaitlynn P.
My parents just bought a Keurig for their home and they couldn't be any more happy! You are able to purchase a variety of teas, coffees, and many other beverages. Not only that, but each cup is the perfect size! Although I do not own one myself, I know people that do and they are extremely satisfied. I cannot wait to purchase one in the future.
Sherri C.
Gulfport, FL
I love waking up every morning and being able to make my single cup of coffee! My husband is a late sleeper and if I had to make a full pot of coffee when I got up, he wouldn't be able to enjoy it by the time he was ready for his first cup....hours after me! Keurig solves this problem for us.
Rachel J.
Pomfret, MD
Basically, I would die without my daily coffee, but I'm the only one in my apartment that drinks it, so it wouldn't be worth it to have a coffee pot just for me. I absolutely love my Keurig. It's nice because you can change up whatever coffee you want, and you can use it for tea too! It's easy to refill and clean, so it's pretty low maintenance.
Kelsey D.
Erie, Pa
I recommend this to anyone who is looking into buying a Keurig. It does exactly what I need. Only con I have is we grind our own coffee and use a reusable kcup and it gets clogged very easily so I have to clean it out 3-4times a week but that is our choice to do it that way, K-Cups work perfectly!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.