BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Katrina M.
I like my brewer. It's easy convenient and a nice way to start and end my day. I use it for Kcup coffee, tea, cappuccino, hot chocolate, and soup. My only downside is that for some reason bugs are attracted to this machine and after brewing there is some condensation left in the water compartment that is still there next time you go to brew.
Hannah H.
I'm not much of a coffee drinker, but I love teas! As a college student, I don't have time in the morning to wait for a tea pot to boil water, so having a Keurig makes my mornings so much easier! With the many options of teas to make from many makers, it takes me no time to have my caffeine fix before my 8ams! I highly recommend this product!
Jennifer A.
Elkhart, IN
Love my Keurig. Wish it didn't take up so much space on my small counter. When I want something different I use this. I have found a variety of uses for this. Not only do i use it to make coffee or cocoa but I use the hot ready water for instant oatmeal and tea. Great product. Do use distilled water though. Buildup is hard to clean otherwise.
Tiffany M.
We went through a Keurig relatively quickly before it started leaking. We replaced it with this model and knock on wood, it's lasted quite nicely. I love the quickness and ease of brewing a single cup of coffee, tea or cocoa. The water canister holds enough to let you make at least a half dozen cups and it's easy to refill. The machine as a whole stays relatively clean and makes a great cup of coffee.
Matt L.
Topeka, KS
We got the Keurig as a house warming gift from my parents and used it religiously for a while. It turned out to be super easy to use and I love the fact that I can make my husband a cup of coffee then turn around and make myself a cup of tea. I would highly recommend this to people who just need one cup to get themselves up and going each day.
dorena s.
I absolutely love my keurig! i would recommend this brewing system to anybody. I'd never go back to a coffee maker! The only thing is, is i want to upgrade so bad to the 2.0 I'm just trying to figure out which one is the best out of the series they have to offer or if there's even that big of a difference lol. I just want the BEST one i guess. But yes most definitely, if u don't have a keurig i suggest u go & buy one, they are the best brewing systems on the market!!
Tamara D.
Cromwell, CT
Our Keurig Elite is one of our favorite coffeemakers. It is so easy to use. Everyone in my family from myself to my 12 year old uses it to make single cups of coffee, tea, hot chocolate, iced teas and coffees. We have always bought Keurig brand and never been disappointed with them.
Kevin B.
Nashville, TN
I received one of these used from a friend of mine a few months ago and so far have really enjoyed using it. Haven't had any problems and it does what it's supposed to do! :) It has A large cup and a small cup selection. I usually use the large cup which fills about 10 oz. All in all I am pleased with this product and would recommend it.
Ali Z.
Very easy to use in a house of college girls. Sometimes the coffee won't come through and we have to clean it out but other than that it works really well! I just need to invest in tumbler cups/thermos that fit underneath it. Great buy and even better with k cups that I find on sale!
Marci G.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I have several Keurig Brewers, I have the special edition that is no longer made, the mini and the Keurig VUE. I also have the slide out tray to hold K-Cups that goes under the Brewer. I do love all my Brewers. The VUE was my least favorite and I do not use it much. These are very easy and great for a fast and great cup of coffee. I am wanting to try the 2.0 it is just not in the budget right now
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?