BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Joan B.
Williamsport, PA
We use this constantly, here at home, and in our motorcoach! We gave up a regular coffee brewer that does whole pot because we wasted a lot due to getting bitter after sitting. This Keurig gives us a fresh cup every time. The only problem I have with it, is the cleaning process. Where the pod goes you cannot really take apart and clean the grounds out fully.
Jessica M.
Troy, AL
I love my keurig. I live in a college dorm with a roommate and don't have a proper kitchen so the convienence of a keurig is wonderul. The most important factor for me is easy cleanup. I love all the kcup varieties (coffee, tea, cider, hot chocolate, and soup). The keurig makes fixing anytging with hot water a breeze (instant oatmeal and grits). The mycup means I can still use my favorite ground coffee blends. Because of the simplicity, convience, and variety I would definitely recommend.
Patricia S.
Saluda, NC
What's not to love about being able to make a fresh, steaming cup of coffee perfect every morning and not paying he outrageous prices of a coffee house. The ease in making a cup of coffee helps me start my day off right. Low maintenance and very easy to use make the Keurig Elite the brewing system for me!
Janet P.
Lacey, WA
When this product first came out, I was so excited about the ease and convenience of it all. However, I have not been too impressed on the taste of the drinks. It has been a while since I have used it last, but I have felt the coffee was very weak and watered down.
On the brighter side, it's great for hot tea, hot chocolate, and just plain ole hot water!!
Michelle M.
Los Angeles, CA
I enjoy this machine I seriously fell I live having fresh coffee done at home in less than 2 minutes I love it!!!! Also the flavors are amazing I'm seriously hook to this machine. My husband and I are addicted to this. Also it saves us time as we are going to work we just place our cup and we on the go. I recommend this machine quick and easy to use.
Melissa R.
Rochester, NY
I looove this coffee maker, it's easy to use, it's only me and my fiance so we don't have to brew a whole pitcher of coffee, it doesn't take long to brew a cup of coffee, it's awesome especially for those who are always busy, because of the Keurig I found my favorite coffee which is Awake. Me and my fiance also bought one for his mother and she loves it.
Newman P.
This product works splendidly! I love my Keurig and It is never leaving my home! This item brews your favorite blend in Seconds!!! From start to finish, you can have your favorite cup of joe with in 1 1/12 minutes! Thats the same cup I used to wait for for 20 minutes in line at the coffee shops. I give this product an 11/10, because it is phenomenal!!!
Kimberly M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I drink coffee every morning and I am so glad I got a keurig! It makes brewing coffee faster and so much easier. I like how you can buy the k-cups and make anything with it or you can also use the cup to brew any of the regular coffee! I love it and everything just tastes so good! Great investment!
Kayla R.
Rochester , PA
I'm 99% sure this is the version that we have at home and I love it so much. I don't drink coffee, never have, but for someone who loves to make hot cocoa, this machine makes it so easy. my other family members use it for coffee and they have zero complaints. it's fantastic.
Amber V.
I like my Keurig. I used to love it. But for some reason it has slowed down dramatically when brewing cups of coffee. I have cleaned it like my manual says. But it's still super slow. I do use refillable cups in it instead of k cups. I don't know if that has anything to do with it. But I'm getting closer and closer to getting a regular coffee maker now.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?