BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Natasha W.
Kissimmee, FL
I just decided to purchase my Keurig after all of the good reviews. The coffee at my job is not that great It's so easy just to push a button and your coffee is ready. I have either a cup of coffee or tea in the morning. I can't wait until the holidays come so I can have hot chocolate. I would recommend this model.
Anne W.
Las Vegas, NV
We just love our white Keurig Elite K40 Brewer. It’s stylish and classy machine that helps me save time every morning. Since my work starts at 7am, it is so hard to get up and move at 5 am to prepare. But this friendly brewer saves me time and energy. It’s simple as CHOOSE.BREW.ENJOY. It seems we got our instant batista at home
Missy S.
Oswego, NY
I have had this machine for two years.. I did however have to have it replaced due to it not brewing the correct amount. But they sent me a new one with no issues. I have been noticing that the coffee has been tasting off, so I just replaced the filter and am testing it out. Otherwise has Been a great coffee maker !
Vanessa C.
Pelham, AL
I have one of these at home and at work. I love my Keurig and can't imagine ever making coffee the old fashion way ever again. It's so easy to use... Turn on the Keurig, fill up the reservoir (I always used filtered water, never straight from the tap), plop in your K-cup, select the size coffee cup and BOOM! A fresh cup of coffee every time. Did I say I love my Keurig?
Erika O.
South Park, PA
Such a dependable machine. I have used my Keurig daily for over 2 years without a hitch. I love that it is single serve so I don't have to worry about measuring out the right amount of coffee as you do with a traditional maker. Also, you don't have to worry about wasting leftover coffee. I like that I can choose between hot and iced beverages as well. Highly recommend!
Amanda H.
Livonia, MI
I may not have the latest and greatest model, but I love my Keurig! My fiancé and I use it every morning and throughout the day as pick me ups are needed. I have never had any problems with my machine, but know I should clean it more often than I do to make it last for as long as possible. I don't know how we could live without it! It is so convenient for our lifestyle!
Lisa G.
Troy, MI
Ah, finally found our machine in the long list of Keurig products to peruse here on Influenster.
This one's been with us for maybe a year now. Probably. And we've worked it to the bone and yet, it's still running!!
We've got 3 people, daily, going to that thing for anything from brewing actual k-cups for coffee or tea to just getting hot water for instant hot cocoas or coffees.
It's simple to use, easy to clean and worth every penny.
Kimberley F.
We received one of these as a wedding gift and I use it everyday! I love that you can have a different flavor of coffee or tea everyday and don't have to wait for an entire pot to brew! The biggest downfall is the largest size of coffee it makes is actually pretty small. I usually have yo use 2 different k cups so I can fill my to go coffee cup. I would recommend this product and love that it doesn't take up my entire counter top!
Debra B.
Toledo, OH
I used to use a regular coffee brewing machine. Wasted so much coffee. Since buying this machine there is no waste. My husband and I have different taste , so being able to buy different cups is a plus. We are able to buy hot chocolate for the kids. Perfect size cups every time. All in all I Love this machine.
Megan N.
Iowa City, Ia
Great for rushed mornings when you wouldn't normally have time to make your coffee, or for homes where you have only one or two coffee drinkers. While there are now a variety of products available to use with the brewing system, it does, as expected, absorb the flavor of the coffee you brew over time and in my case doesn't seem to work well with other products (tea, oatmeal, etc.) as they all have a hint of coffee added to their flavor when run through, no matter how many times I clean the system.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.