BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Kayla R.
ROCHESTER, PA
I'm 99% sure this is the version that we have at home and I love it so much. I don't drink coffee, never have, but for someone who loves to make hot cocoa, this machine makes it so easy. my other family members use it for coffee and they have zero complaints. it's fantastic.
Amber V.
I like my Keurig. I used to love it. But for some reason it has slowed down dramatically when brewing cups of coffee. I have cleaned it like my manual says. But it's still super slow. I do use refillable cups in it instead of k cups. I don't know if that has anything to do with it. But I'm getting closer and closer to getting a regular coffee maker now.
Michelle M.
Los Angeles, CA
I enjoy this machine I seriously fell I live having fresh coffee done at home in less than 2 minutes I love it!!!! Also the flavors are amazing I'm seriously hook to this machine. My husband and I are addicted to this. Also it saves us time as we are going to work we just place our cup and we on the go. I recommend this machine quick and easy to use.
Newman P.
This product works splendidly! I love my Keurig and It is never leaving my home! This item brews your favorite blend in Seconds!!! From start to finish, you can have your favorite cup of joe with in 1 1/12 minutes! Thats the same cup I used to wait for for 20 minutes in line at the coffee shops. I give this product an 11/10, because it is phenomenal!!!
Kimberly M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I drink coffee every morning and I am so glad I got a keurig! It makes brewing coffee faster and so much easier. I like how you can buy the k-cups and make anything with it or you can also use the cup to brew any of the regular coffee! I love it and everything just tastes so good! Great investment!
Kristina W.
San Francisco, CA
Love my Keurig! It makes clean-up so easy in the mornings when I'm in a rush and just want to brew a quick cup of coffee. One thing that you need to know if you're considering this product is that it does take a minute or two for the water to heat up before you can use it. It is not "instantaneous" like they advertise it to be! Regardless, it's awesome.
KimMy O.
Love mine. Sits comfortably on my kitchen counter. Such a convenient little thing, sometimes you don't have time to run to your favorite coffee shop (Starbucks is mine), so I stock up on my favorite starbucks drinks and can easily make them at home. All I have to do is pop them in and let is do it's thing while I get ready in the morning. Easy peasy!
Brandy P.
grand prairie, TX
I 100% love this product. We have one at the office that i work in and i use this everyday. Love the fact you don't waste coffee, or burn coffee. It makes a cup at a time and always perfect size and tempture. It saves space and you d t have to buy any extra stuff like filters or buckets of coffee. I would recommend this product to all coffee lovers.
Kelsey D.
Erie, Pa
I recommend this to anyone who is looking into buying a Keurig. It does exactly what I need. Only con I have is we grind our own coffee and use a reusable kcup and it gets clogged very easily so I have to clean it out 3-4times a week but that is our choice to do it that way, K-Cups work perfectly!
Heather H.
MESA, AZ
I got my Keruig 2 years a go as a gift I was up and down about getting one. since there is 6 of us in the house but oh my gosh I wish I had gotten one early...I can make tea for the family way faster now. and different types so fast. I can make coffer in a flash. I love the refillable cup just as much as using the premade cups. best machine ever
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?