BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Jody B.
bayville, nj
I love Keurig so much I have one at home and one at work. Sometimes the pods can get expensive but I look around for the best prices. I also use a refillable filter so I can buy the coffee I like at cheaper prices. The only problem is that when using a refillable filter sometimes it doesn't brew properly.
Hallie R.
Apollo Beach, FL
I really like the concept of only making one cup at a time and Keurig was perfect for my college dorm room. However, I do have some guilt about the waste from throwing out K-cups. I also have a hard time finding a lot of flavors of K-cups that I like. I find that they often taste plasticky or artificial.
Shana F.
Centennial, CO
We love our Keurig! My husband is not a coffee fan so I can brew a fresh cup and he can have tea which is great! I do worry about the waste that's created from these.

I try to reuse them, but it's not very good. We have the brew cup that you can use your own coffee in but it doesn't work with tea at all!
Sasha F.
Jamaica , NY
My parents use the Keurig daily and they enjoy it because its quick and easy. They pop in their desired K-cup press brew and they have their morning coffee. My only issue is that since my parents constantly use it for coffee when I clean it and use it for a tea k-cup I still get a hint of coffee flavor.
Patricia S.
Saluda, NC
What's not to love about being able to make a fresh, steaming cup of coffee perfect every morning and not paying he outrageous prices of a coffee house. The ease in making a cup of coffee helps me start my day off right. Low maintenance and very easy to use make the Keurig Elite the brewing system for me!
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
This is the best for making single serve coffee and not having to waste a whole kettle full and its fresh. And you don't have to use a new k cup; you can still use your own ground coffee and buy a reusable cup. You can also use the hot water for tea or anything else. It's very versatile and it works fast.
Joan B.
Williamsport, PA
We use this constantly, here at home, and in our motorcoach! We gave up a regular coffee brewer that does whole pot because we wasted a lot due to getting bitter after sitting. This Keurig gives us a fresh cup every time. The only problem I have with it, is the cleaning process. Where the pod goes you cannot really take apart and clean the grounds out fully.
Jessica M.
Troy, AL
I love my keurig. I live in a college dorm with a roommate and don't have a proper kitchen so the convienence of a keurig is wonderul. The most important factor for me is easy cleanup. I love all the kcup varieties (coffee, tea, cider, hot chocolate, and soup). The keurig makes fixing anytging with hot water a breeze (instant oatmeal and grits). The mycup means I can still use my favorite ground coffee blends. Because of the simplicity, convience, and variety I would definitely recommend.
Cara S.
Brick, NJ
I adore all the options you have with a keurig. I love coffee and my husband prefers tea. We can brew what we want when we want. No wasted pot that I can't finish. Its quicker then boiling a kettle. I can make him a cup of tea right after brewing my coffee and there is no flavor exchangd. There are many kid friendly options too. In the summer we brew over ice.
Janet P.
Lacey, WA
When this product first came out, I was so excited about the ease and convenience of it all. However, I have not been too impressed on the taste of the drinks. It has been a while since I have used it last, but I have felt the coffee was very weak and watered down.
On the brighter side, it's great for hot tea, hot chocolate, and just plain ole hot water!!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?