BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Natasha W.
Kissimmee, FL
I just decided to purchase my Keurig after all of the good reviews. The coffee at my job is not that great It's so easy just to push a button and your coffee is ready. I have either a cup of coffee or tea in the morning. I can't wait until the holidays come so I can have hot chocolate. I would recommend this model.
Missy S.
Oswego, NY
I have had this machine for two years.. I did however have to have it replaced due to it not brewing the correct amount. But they sent me a new one with no issues. I have been noticing that the coffee has been tasting off, so I just replaced the filter and am testing it out. Otherwise has Been a great coffee maker !
Linda M.
Spencer, IA
I love coffee but I can have 2 (MAYBE 3) cups in the morning before my eyelids start twitching so when I had my old coffee maker I always made too much and wasted the rest. When I finally bought my Keurig last year, life has been so much easier in the morning! I don't have to set up everything the night before and I'm not wasting as all that coffee that I use to before.
Jessica M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Super easy to use! I love this! I never have time to finish a whole pot of coffee and I'm the only one in my house who drinks coffee. My husband prefers tea. The fact that this makes individual servings and brews so quickly is amazing. I can't live without my Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40!
Lisa P.
By far the best brewing system I've owned. No mess, no hassle...just easy to use. We use it on the daily for coffee, or just for the hot water to make tea . We've had it for a couple of years and for all the use we've given it, you'd think it would have broken by now . Our system is still brewing strong! Love it!
cerissa p.
My husband bought this as a christmas gift for me and I love it! I can brew coffee, teas, and hot chocolate for my kids as well. It's nice to be able to choose a cup size as well since some days require more a little more coffee than others! I've had this for a little over 2 years and it's still going strong.
Debra B.
Toledo, OH
I used to use a regular coffee brewing machine. Wasted so much coffee. Since buying this machine there is no waste. My husband and I have different taste , so being able to buy different cups is a plus. We are able to buy hot chocolate for the kids. Perfect size cups every time. All in all I Love this machine.
Megan N.
Iowa City, Ia
Great for rushed mornings when you wouldn't normally have time to make your coffee, or for homes where you have only one or two coffee drinkers. While there are now a variety of products available to use with the brewing system, it does, as expected, absorb the flavor of the coffee you brew over time and in my case doesn't seem to work well with other products (tea, oatmeal, etc.) as they all have a hint of coffee added to their flavor when run through, no matter how many times I clean the system.
Kristen D.
Bradenton, FL
I love my keurig! My husband and I wake up at different times for work so the ability to make a cup for myself and then he can make a fresh cup later is so great! I also love the fact that I can make flavored coffee and hubby can make his "boring" coffee, we can each enjoy what we like and it is so convenient!
Kimberley F.
We received one of these as a wedding gift and I use it everyday! I love that you can have a different flavor of coffee or tea everyday and don't have to wait for an entire pot to brew! The biggest downfall is the largest size of coffee it makes is actually pretty small. I usually have yo use 2 different k cups so I can fill my to go coffee cup. I would recommend this product and love that it doesn't take up my entire counter top!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?