BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Susan T.
Gravenhurst , ON
I love my Keurig I use it all the time. I even use it to make coffee from a can because I have a reusable k cup . I would recommend this product to anyone
Melissa S.
Niagara Falls
I love this system. My husband works at 4am and this system allows him to quickly make a coffee to take with him. Its fast, easy to use and cost effective.
Danielle O.
Trinity Tb, NL
This is a pretty good product. Generally it works very well. However I have had a few minor starting issues with the machine, easily fixed by unplugging.
Nika G.
This Keurig is one of the best purchases I've ever made. There are so many pod flavors to choose from and I can have a cup of coffee ready in 20 seconds!
Katie G.
Penetanguishene, ON
Love it! we use it for our morning coffee and it woke like a dream. we have reusable k cups, and enjoy the auto off feature. would definitely buy again.
Joylinn R.
Ottawa
Great machine but needs regular maintenance to ensure proper brewing. Thankfully when you call Keurig they are great to help you out with step by step
Helen S.
I love love love my Keurig!! It's so simple to use. It's fast so you don't have to wait for it to brew. No measuring at all. Perfect coffee every time
Susan S.
This is one of the best purchases I have ever made. Heats water quickly and is so easy to use. I love this machine! Coffee selection is extensive too!
Nichole W.
Glace Bay
Love my keurig makes life so much easier and affordable your not spending that extra money on a coffee from a coffee shop that won't even taste right
Lynne U.
Hamilton, Ontario
I'm always using my Keurig whenever I feel like drinking either tea, coffee or hot chocolate. Never had any problems with it had it for 2 years now.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.