BY KEURIG #3 in Coffeemakers

Natalie H.
Fredericton
We have this in our home - I don't drink coffee or tea, but I appreiate that it's stylish looking on my counter. Seems to work well but I've never tried the beverages!
Paula C.
Moncton, NB
I got a reusable coffee filter and I can keep brewing the coffee I love. I have been using this machine to also brew my tea. Would not change my machine for anything.
Beth P.
Joliette
Very fast and good coffee excellent pour les matins pressés ou pour recevoir de la visite permet de service différent café rapidement tout en restant avec vos invités
Jenny R.
Welland, ON
I love my Keurig! It's fast and easy to take care of. We love that we can have coffee, tea and hot chocolate at the same time without the mess of several appliances.
Allison D.
Dartmouth
The one i have is the platinum edition (which was not on the list) i love it and it makes making coffee easy. Also i use the hot water to make oatmeal for the kids.
Candice L.
Hate that you can't clean inside or dump out the water once it's in the machine. Loved how fast it was in the beginning but after a few months it slowed right down.
Stephanie D.
Good coffee maker which is fast and gets me my coffee in the morning without a lot of pushing buttons. Simply a good machine if you are fine with one or two cups, not that handy if you have a lot of visitors at once.
courtney s.
Great for quick coffee making for those with a busy schedule, does not make coffee hot enough, minimal clean up, hard to clean when need to avoid hard water buildup
Kirsty M.
I love it - it works so well and I'm the only one that drinks coffee so it is great for myself to make a cup, and have no waste. Plus it's so instant that you don't have to worry about waiting to get your drink!
Mindy H.
I love my Keurig! My husband bought me one for Christmas and it has made my life so much easier in the morning. There are so many flavors of coffee, tea and hot chocolate to choose from, that I switch it up everyday.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,318 reviews
Is this machine exspensive?