Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40

by Keurig

#2 in Coffeemakers

First cup. Fourth cup - with keurig, it's always a fresh cup. The elite brewing system brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage in under one minute at the touch of a button. With the choice of three cup sizes, the elite brewer offers a removable drip tray to accommodate travel mugs

Does this work good for yall?
How often do you clean your keurig??
Does this product actually work and can you use any size cup? And do you have to manually stop the machine from pouring the coffee or does it automatically do that?
Start your review of Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I absolutely love my kuerig and the fact it has so many uses not only making teas, coffee, and hot chocolate but you can use it to make your oatmeal or Raman noodles ” in 15 reviews
“I seriously use this for anything I need hot water for, coffee, tea (loose or packaged), and best of all, being the college student I am, ramen noodles.” in 8 reviews
Spirit River, AB
Love this..its convenient, fast and very well made. I love that I haven't got to wait. You just put in your k cup your favorite flavor and done. My favorite is spiced apple cider:)
Toronto, ON
I have this machine at work as well. It is such a convenient machine, coffee has completely changed for me. Can purchase different types of coffee to try, and it comes out pretty hot.
Blythewood, South Carolina
I like this a lot. Quick and easy to use. The clean up is excellent. You do have to purchase the K-Cups separately, but it's definitely worth it the great flavors that is offered.
No Special Diet
I love my Keurig! It is the first thing I do when I wake up in the morning. Can't and won't start my day without it! My favorite thing about Keurig is that I now have the choice to use the recyclable pods
Toronto , Ontario
So easy to use. It's quick and low maintenance. There are a lot of options for drinks it can make. You can select how much water you want to use in your drink. It's great for single users or a couple. It can take long if you're making coffee for guests so it's better for single users.
Winnipeg
Love this product! With proper care you can use for several years. The coffee is always brewed well and delicious. I enjoy the variety of choices that are premade or that I can refill on my own at home.
Toronto, ON
My favorite kitchen appliance! I brew a single serve coffee for myself every morning using this. Time efficient (hot coffee is ready in 30 seconds) and requires little cleaning.
Georgia, GA
It's the easiest coffee maker I have ever had you just out in your coffee and water and put ur cup under and voilà it's served to you in under 1 minute! Perfect and the best part is you can choose how much coffee u want they have a small, medium and large button of your choice.
Perth Road, Ontario
My husband uses this to make his tea every morning. He loves how fast the water is hot, and how easy it is to clean. I use it to make hot chocolate once in a while, and appreciate how fast it is ready.
Nepean, ON
We gifted this to ourselves at Christmas last year and use it for all things that require hot water. Tea (loose and cups), hot chocolate for the kids and coffee for guests.
Organic
Ask a question to the Influenster community...