BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

Ashley G.
London
I really like this machine. It's easy to use and clean! Its not too big so I can leave it on my counter top and not feel like it's in the way. The only problem I have is that some of my travel mugs don't fit under the spout even when the tray is removed but I just use a smaller mug and pour it into my taller travel mug.
Molly G.
Kettering, Ohio (OH)
Love my Keurig it's so simple to use put the pot in water filled and good to go. all of this is done as I'm getting ready in the morning and I have nothing to worry about and my coffee is ready to go as I'm heading out the door.
Antonietta G.
Stoney creek, Ontario
Love my Keurig makes a hot cup of coffee and I also like that I can use either the pods or my own filter very convenient. I will always use a Keurig hoping to eventually get an updated version.
Erica W.
Couldnt survive without my keurig. It gives me the perfect cup of coffee every time. Get better than coffee shop quality coffee in your home for less time and less money
Angela B.
Regina, SK
I Love how quickly the water heats up and how quickly I can have my 1st cup of coffee in the morning. I enjoy all of the different flavors that there are to choose from.
Natalie H.
Fredericton
We have this in our home - I don't drink coffee or tea, but I appreiate that it's stylish looking on my counter. Seems to work well but I've never tried the beverages!
Paula C.
Moncton, NB
I got a reusable coffee filter and I can keep brewing the coffee I love. I have been using this machine to also brew my tea. Would not change my machine for anything.
Beth P.
Joliette
Very fast and good coffee excellent pour les matins pressés ou pour recevoir de la visite permet de service différent café rapidement tout en restant avec vos invités
Jenny R.
Welland, ON
I love my Keurig! It's fast and easy to take care of. We love that we can have coffee, tea and hot chocolate at the same time without the mess of several appliances.
Allison D.
Dartmouth
The one i have is the platinum edition (which was not on the list) i love it and it makes making coffee easy. Also i use the hot water to make oatmeal for the kids.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?