BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Antonietta G.
Stoney creek, Ontario
Love my Keurig makes a hot cup of coffee and I also like that I can use either the pods or my own filter very convenient. I will always use a Keurig hoping to eventually get an updated version.
Erica W.
Couldnt survive without my keurig. It gives me the perfect cup of coffee every time. Get better than coffee shop quality coffee in your home for less time and less money
Molly G.
Kettering, Ohio (OH)
Love my Keurig it's so simple to use put the pot in water filled and good to go. all of this is done as I'm getting ready in the morning and I have nothing to worry about and my coffee is ready to go as I'm heading out the door.
Angela B.
Regina, SK
I Love how quickly the water heats up and how quickly I can have my 1st cup of coffee in the morning. I enjoy all of the different flavors that there are to choose from.
Natalie H.
Fredericton
We have this in our home - I don't drink coffee or tea, but I appreiate that it's stylish looking on my counter. Seems to work well but I've never tried the beverages!
Paula C.
Moncton, NB
I got a reusable coffee filter and I can keep brewing the coffee I love. I have been using this machine to also brew my tea. Would not change my machine for anything.
Beth P.
Joliette
Very fast and good coffee excellent pour les matins pressés ou pour recevoir de la visite permet de service différent café rapidement tout en restant avec vos invités
Jenny R.
Welland, ON
I love my Keurig! It's fast and easy to take care of. We love that we can have coffee, tea and hot chocolate at the same time without the mess of several appliances.
Stephanie D.
Good coffee maker which is fast and gets me my coffee in the morning without a lot of pushing buttons. Simply a good machine if you are fine with one or two cups, not that handy if you have a lot of visitors at once.
Candice L.
Hate that you can't clean inside or dump out the water once it's in the machine. Loved how fast it was in the beginning but after a few months it slowed right down.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?