BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Nevaeh D.
HANFORD, California
This thing is great. Especially since I'm not having to brew a whole pot anymore wSting coffee everyday like before.its so fast convenient and somewhat affordable
AE E.
Love my Keurig. The slim design is great and I can use my own mix of tea's or use the variety of tea;s that are sold in stores. Easy to clean and love that it has different cup sizes and removal tray to fit a travel mug. Great quality overall
Darlene R.
Grand Falls-Windsor, Newfoundland
I love my Keurig. You cand buy many different pods. The cost is not to bad. I pretty much use this daily. The only downfall is the pods aren't recyclable, if they could fix that it would be perfect. I love my coffee boost in the morning.
Kaley L.
Chestermere , AL
I like the Keurig. I don't use it often but my dad does for his coffee and its better then making a pot of coffee thats for sure, easier and faster also less waste.
june m.
edmonton, Alberta
I love my Keurig Coffee machine but I don't like the waste it creates. I have solved that dilemma by purchasing a reusable cup and using my favorite ground coffee. I feel a little less guilty this way.
Kelsey J.
Really enjoy the Keurig at work,its perfect for si gle cup of coffee I. The office or as your walking out the door. I love the reuseable cups you can fill with coffee, much more environmentally friendly for a a regular cup of coffee!
Jessika M.
Calgary
It's a nice machine brews fast and efficiently I do wish the cup filled up a bit more than it does though. There are lots of different cups for this machine to that's a plus.
Tegan B.
Shallow Lake, ON
Like mine. Works great for what I use it for. Not a big time at home coffee drinker so isn't used all the time. Easy for the kids to use too when they want a hot chocolate!
Terri D.
I love my Keurig! I'm not a big fan of coffee BUT when I used my sister's to make Hot Chocolate, I WAS SOLD! I went out and bought one and haven't been disappointed since!
Ashley G.
London
I really like this machine. It's easy to use and clean! Its not too big so I can leave it on my counter top and not feel like it's in the way. The only problem I have is that some of my travel mugs don't fit under the spout even when the tray is removed but I just use a smaller mug and pour it into my taller travel mug.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?