BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Lisa P.
By far the best brewing system I've owned. No mess, no hassle...just easy to use. We use it on the daily for coffee, or just for the hot water to make tea . We've had it for a couple of years and for all the use we've given it, you'd think it would have broken by now . Our system is still brewing strong! Love it!
Kristen D.
Bradenton, FL
I love my keurig! My husband and I wake up at different times for work so the ability to make a cup for myself and then he can make a fresh cup later is so great! I also love the fact that I can make flavored coffee and hubby can make his "boring" coffee, we can each enjoy what we like and it is so convenient!
Debra B.
Toledo, OH
I used to use a regular coffee brewing machine. Wasted so much coffee. Since buying this machine there is no waste. My husband and I have different taste , so being able to buy different cups is a plus. We are able to buy hot chocolate for the kids. Perfect size cups every time. All in all I Love this machine.
Megan N.
Iowa City, Ia
Great for rushed mornings when you wouldn't normally have time to make your coffee, or for homes where you have only one or two coffee drinkers. While there are now a variety of products available to use with the brewing system, it does, as expected, absorb the flavor of the coffee you brew over time and in my case doesn't seem to work well with other products (tea, oatmeal, etc.) as they all have a hint of coffee added to their flavor when run through, no matter how many times I clean the system.
Kimberley F.
We received one of these as a wedding gift and I use it everyday! I love that you can have a different flavor of coffee or tea everyday and don't have to wait for an entire pot to brew! The biggest downfall is the largest size of coffee it makes is actually pretty small. I usually have yo use 2 different k cups so I can fill my to go coffee cup. I would recommend this product and love that it doesn't take up my entire counter top!
Nicolette H.
Beasley, TX
This coffee maker really does everything it needs to. I'm perfectly happy with the original model and don't feel the need to upgrade. I use it a few times a week when I'm in the mood for coffee and I have the reusable coffee filter so I don't have to purchase K-Cups. It makes the machine very effective and affordable to use and I've never had a problem with it.
Brenna F.
Columbus, OH
I love my Keurig! Being able to make a cup of coffee in the morning that I can just put in my travel mug and take on the road is so convenient. I normally have to make two cups to fill a travel mug though, for some reason one is not enough. However, the single serve is nice as well because there's no waste!
Janet P.
Lacey, WA
When this product first came out, I was so excited about the ease and convenience of it all. However, I have not been too impressed on the taste of the drinks. It has been a while since I have used it last, but I have felt the coffee was very weak and watered down.
On the brighter side, it's great for hot tea, hot chocolate, and just plain ole hot water!!
Cara S.
Brick, NJ
I adore all the options you have with a keurig. I love coffee and my husband prefers tea. We can brew what we want when we want. No wasted pot that I can't finish. Its quicker then boiling a kettle. I can make him a cup of tea right after brewing my coffee and there is no flavor exchangd. There are many kid friendly options too. In the summer we brew over ice.
Hallie R.
Apollo Beach, FL
I really like the concept of only making one cup at a time and Keurig was perfect for my college dorm room. However, I do have some guilt about the waste from throwing out K-cups. I also have a hard time finding a lot of flavors of K-cups that I like. I find that they often taste plasticky or artificial.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?