BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Stephanie S.
Richmond , TX
I LOVE my Keurig!! I use it every morning, and sometimes in the afternoon when I need a little caffeine pick-me-up. This product works well for our household because my husband is not a coffee drinker, so it makes no sense to have a traditional coffee maker in our home making multiple cups as I only drink one cup in the morning. Keurig also has great customer service if you ever have an issue with your brewing system, which is so important to me. Overall, great product and I would recommend to friends.
Lisa G.
Troy, MI
Ah, finally found our machine in the long list of Keurig products to peruse here on Influenster.
This one's been with us for maybe a year now. Probably. And we've worked it to the bone and yet, it's still running!!
We've got 3 people, daily, going to that thing for anything from brewing actual k-cups for coffee or tea to just getting hot water for instant hot cocoas or coffees.
It's simple to use, easy to clean and worth every penny.
Amanda H.
Livonia, MI
I may not have the latest and greatest model, but I love my Keurig! My fiancé and I use it every morning and throughout the day as pick me ups are needed. I have never had any problems with my machine, but know I should clean it more often than I do to make it last for as long as possible. I don't know how we could live without it! It is so convenient for our lifestyle!
Detra C.
I have had my machine for sometime now and it is great... with proper maintenance these systems hold up well. You are able to use most single serve Kcup pods... but most importantly you are able to use the refill and use your own brand of ground coffee, which is a great saver, and a super plus for the environment.
Erika O.
South Park, PA
Such a dependable machine. I have used my Keurig daily for over 2 years without a hitch. I love that it is single serve so I don't have to worry about measuring out the right amount of coffee as you do with a traditional maker. Also, you don't have to worry about wasting leftover coffee. I like that I can choose between hot and iced beverages as well. Highly recommend!
Vanessa C.
Pelham, AL
I have one of these at home and at work. I love my Keurig and can't imagine ever making coffee the old fashion way ever again. It's so easy to use... Turn on the Keurig, fill up the reservoir (I always used filtered water, never straight from the tap), plop in your K-cup, select the size coffee cup and BOOM! A fresh cup of coffee every time. Did I say I love my Keurig?
Sarah H.
Westlake , OH
I love my Keurig. As time goes on, I do wish they developed some sort of recyclable K-cup packaging. I have also had problems with certain cups not allowing water to flow through, so that a 7 oz. pour turns into a 5 oz. pour or less. I have had my Keurig for 4 years, keep up with cleaning and descaling, and have never had to call customer service on it. Great machine!
Cassandra C.
Katy, TX
I love that keurig allows me to brew the perfect cup of coffee to my perfect liking every time. I have a carousel of flavors/brews that allow my guests and husband to meet their coffee needs as well. It is easy to use, easy to clean, and has provided coffee for us for years without fail. It is my morning's best friend!
Amanda L.
This is a good machine, for the most part, but I do have complaints. I would prefer the reservoir lid be attached because it's a pain to take off, set down, And then replace once the resevoir is filled. Mostly because the lid has to be placed just so to sink down into position. The machine also takes a good while to heat up. If you put your k-cup in too soon, you have to reopen the top to active the buttons. Finally, it's sort of messy when it dispenses, sometimes spraying nearby countertops and appliances.
Missy S.
Oswego, NY
I have had this machine for two years.. I did however have to have it replaced due to it not brewing the correct amount. But they sent me a new one with no issues. I have been noticing that the coffee has been tasting off, so I just replaced the filter and am testing it out. Otherwise has Been a great coffee maker !
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?