BY KEURIG #3 in Coffeemakers

Shannon S.
Birmingham, West Midlands
This machine is so easy and quick to use! They have a large variety of K-cups so I'm able to make whatever beverage I'm craving not just coffee in the morning. Very low maintenance!
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
Like this coffee maker really works well. Only thing is for the second machine after so much use the pump doesn't always pull up the water so i have to unplug and replug in the machine somewhat like a reset to the computer. It is after more than one years use.
Kelsey H.
Antigonish, NS
It'd reliable and I haven't had a problem with it in a few years, it just takes some time to turn on. I love the option to have different sized cups of coffee and that the time between cups isn't a long time.
Victoria W.
I'm a single person, and in the morning only having to make enough coffee just for myself has been made easy with this system. It also has many brands that make cups that fit. And when I want a specialty coffee, I have some refillable cups that I purchased separately that work really well.
Nicole L.
Blythewood, South Carolina
I like this a lot. Quick and easy to use. The clean up is excellent. You do have to purchase the K-Cups separately, but it's definitely worth it the great flavors that is offered.
Yoona L.
Toronto , Ontario
So easy to use. It's quick and low maintenance. There are a lot of options for drinks it can make. You can select how much water you want to use in your drink. It's great for single users or a couple. It can take long if you're making coffee for guests so it's better for single users.
Sara W.
I love my Keurig! It is the first thing I do when I wake up in the morning. Can't and won't start my day without it! My favorite thing about Keurig is that I now have the choice to use the recyclable pods
Tracy S.
Winnipeg
Love this product! With proper care you can use for several years. The coffee is always brewed well and delicious. I enjoy the variety of choices that are premade or that I can refill on my own at home.
Carolyn K.
Toronto, ON
My favorite kitchen appliance! I brew a single serve coffee for myself every morning using this. Time efficient (hot coffee is ready in 30 seconds) and requires little cleaning.
Amber S.
Perth Road, Ontario
My husband uses this to make his tea every morning. He loves how fast the water is hot, and how easy it is to clean. I use it to make hot chocolate once in a while, and appreciate how fast it is ready.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,318 reviews
Is this machine exspensive?