BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Brandie F.
Guelph, ON
Love this machine!! Don't have to mess with filters or if I put too little or too much coffee in. Just pop in the kcup and I have my perfect cup of coffee.
Susan T.
Gravenhurst, ON
I love my Keurig I use it all the time. I even use it to make coffee from a can because I have a reusable k cup . I would recommend this product to anyone
Melissa S.
Niagara Falls
I love this system. My husband works at 4am and this system allows him to quickly make a coffee to take with him. Its fast, easy to use and cost effective.
Manveen M.
I have had this for about 3 months and honestly it is so simple to use, and has a large variety of beverages available for use. It is absolutely wonderful!
Nika G.
This Keurig is one of the best purchases I've ever made. There are so many pod flavors to choose from and I can have a cup of coffee ready in 20 seconds!
Katie G.
Penetanguishene, ON
Love it! we use it for our morning coffee and it woke like a dream. we have reusable k cups, and enjoy the auto off feature. would definitely buy again.
Danielle O.
Trinity Tb, NL
This is a pretty good product. Generally it works very well. However I have had a few minor starting issues with the machine, easily fixed by unplugging.
Joylinn R.
Ottawa
Great machine but needs regular maintenance to ensure proper brewing. Thankfully when you call Keurig they are great to help you out with step by step
Helen S.
I love love love my Keurig!! It's so simple to use. It's fast so you don't have to wait for it to brew. No measuring at all. Perfect coffee every time
Susan S.
This is one of the best purchases I have ever made. Heats water quickly and is so easy to use. I love this machine! Coffee selection is extensive too!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?