BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

Courtney S.
picton
There's nothing better than getting a quick cup of coffee in the morning. I hate waiting for the kettle to boil before I can have my coffee. plus all of the different kinds of k-cups you can get for it is amazing
Shannon S.
Birmingham, West Midlands
This machine is so easy and quick to use! They have a large variety of K-cups so I'm able to make whatever beverage I'm craving not just coffee in the morning. Very low maintenance!
Kelsey H.
Antigonish, NS
It'd reliable and I haven't had a problem with it in a few years, it just takes some time to turn on. I love the option to have different sized cups of coffee and that the time between cups isn't a long time.
Mandy M.
100 Mile House, BC
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this machine! It's super easy to use and completely foolproof. Also for the most part any issue there may be mechanically you can fix yourself. It's easy to take apart and mechanically simple.
Joann M.
Toronto, ON
I have this machine at work as well. It is such a convenient machine, coffee has completely changed for me. Can purchase different types of coffee to try, and it comes out pretty hot.
Melissa H.
Tilton, NL
Love this..its convenient, fast and very well made. I love that I haven't got to wait. You just put in your k cup your favorite flavor and done. My favorite is spiced apple cider:)
Victoria W.
I'm a single person, and in the morning only having to make enough coffee just for myself has been made easy with this system. It also has many brands that make cups that fit. And when I want a specialty coffee, I have some refillable cups that I purchased separately that work really well.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
Like this coffee maker really works well. Only thing is for the second machine after so much use the pump doesn't always pull up the water so i have to unplug and replug in the machine somewhat like a reset to the computer. It is after more than one years use.
Yoona L.
Toronto , Ontario
So easy to use. It's quick and low maintenance. There are a lot of options for drinks it can make. You can select how much water you want to use in your drink. It's great for single users or a couple. It can take long if you're making coffee for guests so it's better for single users.
Nicole L.
Blythewood, South Carolina
I like this a lot. Quick and easy to use. The clean up is excellent. You do have to purchase the K-Cups separately, but it's definitely worth it the great flavors that is offered.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?