BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Kaley L.
Chestermere , AB
I like the Keurig. I don't use it often but my dad does for his coffee and its better then making a pot of coffee thats for sure, easier and faster also less waste.
june m.
edmonton, Alberta
I love my Keurig Coffee machine but I don't like the waste it creates. I have solved that dilemma by purchasing a reusable cup and using my favorite ground coffee. I feel a little less guilty this way.
Jessika M.
Calgary
It's a nice machine brews fast and efficiently I do wish the cup filled up a bit more than it does though. There are lots of different cups for this machine to that's a plus.
Kelsey J.
Really enjoy the Keurig at work,its perfect for si gle cup of coffee I. The office or as your walking out the door. I love the reuseable cups you can fill with coffee, much more environmentally friendly for a a regular cup of coffee!
Tegan B.
Shallow Lake, ON
Like mine. Works great for what I use it for. Not a big time at home coffee drinker so isn't used all the time. Easy for the kids to use too when they want a hot chocolate!
Ashley G.
London
I really like this machine. It's easy to use and clean! Its not too big so I can leave it on my counter top and not feel like it's in the way. The only problem I have is that some of my travel mugs don't fit under the spout even when the tray is removed but I just use a smaller mug and pour it into my taller travel mug.
Terri D.
I love my Keurig! I'm not a big fan of coffee BUT when I used my sister's to make Hot Chocolate, I WAS SOLD! I went out and bought one and haven't been disappointed since!
Angela B.
Regina, SK
I Love how quickly the water heats up and how quickly I can have my 1st cup of coffee in the morning. I enjoy all of the different flavors that there are to choose from.
Molly G.
Kettering, Ohio (OH)
Love my Keurig it's so simple to use put the pot in water filled and good to go. all of this is done as I'm getting ready in the morning and I have nothing to worry about and my coffee is ready to go as I'm heading out the door.
Antonietta G.
Stoney creek, Ontario
Love my Keurig makes a hot cup of coffee and I also like that I can use either the pods or my own filter very convenient. I will always use a Keurig hoping to eventually get an updated version.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.