BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Paula C.
Moncton, NB
I got a reusable coffee filter and I can keep brewing the coffee I love. I have been using this machine to also brew my tea. Would not change my machine for anything.
courtney s.
Great for quick coffee making for those with a busy schedule, does not make coffee hot enough, minimal clean up, hard to clean when need to avoid hard water buildup
Candice L.
Hate that you can't clean inside or dump out the water once it's in the machine. Loved how fast it was in the beginning but after a few months it slowed right down.
Stephanie D.
Good coffee maker which is fast and gets me my coffee in the morning without a lot of pushing buttons. Simply a good machine if you are fine with one or two cups, not that handy if you have a lot of visitors at once.
Allison D.
Dartmouth
The one i have is the platinum edition (which was not on the list) i love it and it makes making coffee easy. Also i use the hot water to make oatmeal for the kids.
Simone R.
We have issues often with the filter needing to be cleaned and we find it annoying to use of there are more than 2 cups to be brewed. Because we rarely need just 1 cup we hardly use this now the novelty is gone.
Kirsty M.
I love it - it works so well and I'm the only one that drinks coffee so it is great for myself to make a cup, and have no waste. Plus it's so instant that you don't have to worry about waiting to get your drink!
Amani D.
Rex, Georgia
This system works wonderfully. Only problem I really have is when I have to refill it in the middle of brewing which makes me think I didn't get all that I could.
MaryJane C.
Honestly, Keurig is one of my most favorite coffee machines. I love the single serve because I don't drink much coffee. Having the single serve is so much easier especially if you usually waste a pot of coffee.
Mindy H.
I love my Keurig! My husband bought me one for Christmas and it has made my life so much easier in the morning. There are so many flavors of coffee, tea and hot chocolate to choose from, that I switch it up everyday.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?