BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?6 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Jordanne V.
I use this brewing system at the office and it has worked wonders for us! Multiple people use it numerous times a day and it never disappoints. We use bottled water from our water dispenser, and have had no issues with water build up. On occasion we will run some vinegar through it to clean it out, but it's worked well for years now!
Kisha B.
I use this with the single cups and it's great for brewing plain coffee. You can also use it without a cup for quick hot water. It has temperature control and you can set on and off times. If you're looking for lattes or other espresso based drinks this won't be for you but for plain coffee or tea this is a great quick coffee maker
Ariane D.
Longueuil, QC
I love how I don't have to add water every time I want coffee. Lately I've been thinking about the environnment and I now use a reusable cup that I fill with grind coffee. Also, it doesn't take too long to heat it up; maybe a minute or so.
Paula N.
Wellandport, Ontario
Our whole family loves this brewing system! The convenient selection of 3 different cups sizes is perfect, we use it for coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and even use it for hot water for oatmeal instead of boiling water in a kettle! We have had it for a few years now and it's starting to get noisy, might be time for an upgrade.
Justine P.
Welland, ON
This is by far the most used appliance in the house! We've had it for a year and a half and no issues so far. My only complaint is that I have to fill up the reservoir an awful lot. But I think that's my coffee addict family's fault!!
Katelyn M.
Cold Lake, AB
I don't know what I'd do without my Keurig anymore. I use it just about every day. It's worth every penny, starting out, but it pays for itself over and over in the long run. The coffee selection for the system is amazing, as well!
allison l.
O'Leary, PE
So quick and easy, I use it all the time to make coffee, tea, hot chocolate, etc. I also love that you can a refillable cup to put your own coffee in. Using less plastic is great. It's definitely worth the money, I would recommend this yo people who have company often.
Beth M.
I absolutely love my Keurig, and would be lost without it. It is great for quick coffees with the pods, either disposable or reusable. Use every day, multiple times a day. Easy and quick to use!
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
I've owned my keurig for about 3 years now and I love it just as much as when I first bought it I used it all the time and the fact I can make single cups of coffee or tea is what made me buy it!
valerie m.
This was my Xmas gift from my son two years ago, I totally love it.The water is poured into the side of the machine. It heats up fast and then I press the button for a nice hot cup of coffee.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.