BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Tanya Z.
Coffee is good as long as the higher branded capsules are purchased (Starbucks). Have had no technical difficulties since purchase. Major drawback is the environmental impact of the plastic capsules.
lisa c.
memramcook, NB
I have a keurig and its is now part of my daily routine its super fast and the coffee is always made perfectly its always the right amount of coffee every time i really love it.
Melissa P.
Amherst, NS
Love this product was very sad that mine broke when I was moving it it was perfect when I was trying to get my coffee ready before school in the morning saved me lots of time
Gracie U.
Can't live without my Keurig. Great option to choose cup sizes, with ability to go Grande. Great variety of drinks available to choose from. No daily washing of coffee machine parts- easy peasy!
Charlotte K.
Ancaster , ON
I love this coffee maker. It makes the sweet nectar of life for me every morning, a true friend I can count on! I have never had an problems with this machine in the 2 1/2 years I have owned it!
melanie l.
st emile de suffolk, Quebec
Love this machine when you don't whant to make a big pot of cafe just take one keurig cafe great easy to us and fast to get a cafe in the day when your on the rush somewere gogo keurig love it
Lexie R.
Prince George , BC
I don't know where I would be without my Keurig! Heats up super fast, makes coffee super fast. The only downfall is the water reserve isn't big enough - we have to refill it every other day!
Fahreen N.
Love my Keurig. My family even enjoys and appreciates this machine!! for sure i can get my branded Kcups in my Keuirg and save money on Tim hortons... LOVE IT. Might upgrade next year.
Rabia A.
This coffee maker is the best especially for when you are running late. Once it is on and heated up, it doesn't take long for it to fill your cup. I definitely recommend this product!
Ali P.
Regina, SK
This was the first Keurig I ever owned and it worked really well for years until it broke down. Easy to clean, refill and plenty of K-cups available to use in it!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?