BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Amani D.
Rex, Georgia
This system works wonderfully. Only problem I really have is when I have to refill it in the middle of brewing which makes me think I didn't get all that I could.
MaryJane C.
Honestly, Keurig is one of my most favorite coffee machines. I love the single serve because I don't drink much coffee. Having the single serve is so much easier especially if you usually waste a pot of coffee.
Mindy H.
I love my Keurig! My husband bought me one for Christmas and it has made my life so much easier in the morning. There are so many flavors of coffee, tea and hot chocolate to choose from, that I switch it up everyday.
Kirsty M.
I love it - it works so well and I'm the only one that drinks coffee so it is great for myself to make a cup, and have no waste. Plus it's so instant that you don't have to worry about waiting to get your drink!
Simone R.
We have issues often with the filter needing to be cleaned and we find it annoying to use of there are more than 2 cups to be brewed. Because we rarely need just 1 cup we hardly use this now the novelty is gone.
Katie F.
Middle Sackville
This coffee maker works fantastic. I recently received a new one from keyring as my previous was recalled, and I have had absolutely no issues with this machine.
Stephanie S.
Whitby, ON
I'm not a huge coffee drinking (I'm a tea girl!) but still love having a Keurig. I brew hot water for my tea in it, as well as specialty drinks. It is really easy to use, and there are tons of K-cup options.
Erin D.
WINNIPEG, MB
Everyone in the house uses K-cups during the week. It's so convenient, and much quicker than waiting for a full pot of coffee to brew. Plus it allows each of us to have a different brand/flavor of coffee.
Jennifer K.
Edmonton, Alberta, Alberta
I really like this system but I don't like buying the k-cups so my husband and I usually use our my k-cup which helps the environment. Hope Keurig makes environmentally friendly k-cups that can be recycled.
Nicola B.
I love how quick and easy this product is to use. I use it mostly for tea, so it is great to have hot water so quickly. The only thing I don't like as much is the amount of waste there is from the cups.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?