BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Erica W.
Couldnt survive without my keurig. It gives me the perfect cup of coffee every time. Get better than coffee shop quality coffee in your home for less time and less money
Natalie H.
Fredericton
We have this in our home - I don't drink coffee or tea, but I appreiate that it's stylish looking on my counter. Seems to work well but I've never tried the beverages!
Paula C.
Moncton, NB
I got a reusable coffee filter and I can keep brewing the coffee I love. I have been using this machine to also brew my tea. Would not change my machine for anything.
Jenny R.
Welland, ON
I love my Keurig! It's fast and easy to take care of. We love that we can have coffee, tea and hot chocolate at the same time without the mess of several appliances.
Beth P.
Joliette
Very fast and good coffee excellent pour les matins pressés ou pour recevoir de la visite permet de service différent café rapidement tout en restant avec vos invités
courtney s.
Great for quick coffee making for those with a busy schedule, does not make coffee hot enough, minimal clean up, hard to clean when need to avoid hard water buildup
Allison D.
Dartmouth
The one i have is the platinum edition (which was not on the list) i love it and it makes making coffee easy. Also i use the hot water to make oatmeal for the kids.
Candice L.
Hate that you can't clean inside or dump out the water once it's in the machine. Loved how fast it was in the beginning but after a few months it slowed right down.
Stephanie D.
Good coffee maker which is fast and gets me my coffee in the morning without a lot of pushing buttons. Simply a good machine if you are fine with one or two cups, not that handy if you have a lot of visitors at once.
Amani D.
Rex, Georgia
This system works wonderfully. Only problem I really have is when I have to refill it in the middle of brewing which makes me think I didn't get all that I could.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?