BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Lyndsey S.
Kentville, NS
I don't drink coffee so when I got this I thought I would never use it. I have found however that there are a large selection on teas, hot chocolates and ice teas that I love enjoying. It is easy to use and very convenient.
Tanya G.
Moonbeam, ON
Amazing product as I use this every morning and when I need to study for college. The only reason I give this product a 3 star is for the reason that it is very difficult to clean as it take a while to clean with vinegar.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Great product! My husband and I use it every morning. It's has a nice appealing look so it's not too bulky looking to leave out on the kitchen counter and the best part is there's no mess to clean when your done using it.
Nissa W.
In love with this machine. Endless options when shopping. I love only making one cup at time and the size of cup options as well. I love the blue glow light, the temperature adjusters, and the accessories you can buy are off the charts.
Uneeq G.
Toronto , Ontario
Received this as a Christmas gift,and I'm glad I did. The brewing time is quick and the taste is right on point. I do not like items taking up a lot of counter space and this maker doesn't require a lot of room. My guest always enjoy when they come over and can choose one of the many delicious coffee,tea or flavored beverage.. Great house warming gift
Kristan A.
Langley, BC
The coffee does not taste as good as the Tassimo. I also do not like how the newer models can't be used with other pods. The coffee options that are more gourmet always seem to have artificial sweetener in it as well.
Kayla K.
I'm currently looking into getting my own Keurig (I can't afford my own because I am a student), but I often use my friends Keurig and I love it. I have my own re-fillable K-Cup, to reduce waste on the environment. The option for size of cup you want is great, and being able to make a quick cup of coffee as I'm running late to class is really great!
Christine L.
I love my keurig! I love being able to make a cup of coffee or tea or even hot chocolate when ever I want. No need to make a whole pot of coffee just for one cup. It is so simple to use, that even my kids use it.
Megan S.
I like the ease of use and how quickly coffee is made. However I do wish the sizes were slightly adjusted. I find a large isn't enough to fill my travel mug but then adding a small makes it too full. All in all a good product though.
Toni B.
Mississauga , ON
I love my Keurig. It is so simple to use and they have such a variety of choices when it comes to coffee and tea flavors.
All you do is fill the reservoir, insert your kcup and press a button and enjoy your drink.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.