BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

Michelle G.
I love my Keurig! I have 4 coffee makers and more often than not I use the Keurig. It is quick and easy to use. I love the option to choose from three cup sizes and there are so many choices when it comes to buying K-Cups, it is worth every penny. You pay extra for the convenience, but it also looks nice and makes it very easy to make coffee for guests as well, letting them choose what type of coffee (or tea, or hot chocolate) they would like. Everyone can have something different.
Marie S.
Love my Keurig. I bought a Tassimo and did not like the coffee. I purchased a Keurig and the coffee is amazing. Its quick, love the variety of coffees offered. They are working on better lattes and cappachinos. That was my one drawback. I have a carasol that goes under the Keurig but my shelves are too low so its under my toaster. Prices are reasonable especially when the site offers percentages off
Caitlin S.
I really like my Keurig Machine.I use the re-usable cup because I don't really think it's environmentally friendly to be using the individual cups daily (especially with the price of them now). It's nice to be able to brew a little bit at a time or even run through a cup of hot chocolate quickly.
Another thing I'm a little worried about is the fact that it doesn't empty all the way and have read things online about mould growing, even if you use the descaler.
Jeremias S.
Ponce, PR
Got this product on a whim as I was always curious to try k-cups and keurig does an excellent job with this product it is easy to clean and easy to pop a k-cup in and within 30 seconds already have a fresh hot cup of coffee for those of us short on time that don't want to wait 5 minutes for a regular coffemaker to do its job and if you also wish to drink a variety of coffee flavors without a lot of mixing or finding ingredients this is the product for you.
Julie K.
Surrey, BC
I use a regular coffee maker when I need to make a lot of coffee for guests but when its just me and my husband, we use the Keurig. I love that my husband and I can have the perfect cup of what we prefer....he can have his dark roast and I can have light. I also use it for tea and hot chocolate pods and just to get a cup of hot water for loose leaf tea. The kids also use it for hot chocolate and apple cider. We have had it for over 3 years and use it constantly. I keep hoping it will break down so I can get a new 2.0 Keurig but it just keeps on going!
ashley c.
We have had our Keurig for years; probably at least 4-5 years now. The coffee quality isn't the greatest. I still prefer to use my grind and brew coffee machine, but when I just want a single cup of coffee it is a great machine for just that. It is quick, and makes one cup of coffee instantly. It does not a good cleaning from time to time, otherwise it will not brew a full cup of coffee. I do like that I can buy tons of different flavors of coffee. ğŸ˜Ž
Jenny T.
KANATA, ON
I stumble out of bed every morning. Slowly, I work my way down the stairs regaining consciousness with every step towards my Keurig. There it is; a little light in the distance. A beacon of hope on a Monday morning. This is how much I love my Keurig. It's so quick, and I love how simple it is to operate. The only downside is the cost of the K-cups; However, I've found reusable k-cups to brew my favorite tea without having to use disposable inserts.
Jolene G.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I really like my keurig. I received it as a Christmas gift in 2014. I also got a reusable cup because the k cups are really expensive. I like that there is an option for that, but also that there's so many different coffees and things to choose from. it's louder than my Tassimo machine and I feel like the water tank should be a lot bigger. I use it daily and I've noticed it's just gotten louder and slower.
Jessica D.
Winnipeg , MB
I love my keurig, I use to buy coffee from Tim Hortons everyday until I moved out of the city and didn't want to make a full pot of coffee before work everyday so I started using keurig and I fell in love! You can make the perfect coffee every time and they taste great with flavored creams. I cannot stand going to Tim Hortons for coffee now because I find they never make the perfect coffee like my keurig does every time!
Kelly E.
Hare Bay, NH
I absolutely love the convenience of the Keurig. In our household I am the only person who drinks coffee. So being able to brew only one cup at a time is very important for me. I like being able to purchase so many different varieties of coffees, teas and hot chocolates. I have also used the re-fill-able cup to cut down on the amount of trash at times as well. Over all a great product.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?