BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?6 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Emily F.
My husband and I received this as a wedding gift, before that we just brewed a whole pot and I had never considered buying a single serve coffee maker. Now I can't picture life without it, the words "I don't have time" to make coffee never come out of my mouth! Love my keurig, and actually considering upgrading to the one with the carafe! Love it!
Melissa K.
Kansas City, KS
Love the system, the only thing that I really dislike is when go to store my kuerig there is NO way to get out all of the water, so some of that water sits in there for months when its not being used. I have contacted the manufacturer and they have been unable to help me, so I have not started reusing it until I know I can get it cleaned out in fear of mold
Whitnei B.
Newalla, OK
My house recently upgraded from a Mr. Coffee single brewing system to a Keurig. While they are the same thing, the Keurig does a little bit better. I can select the amount of coffee I want to brew, and we don't have to refill the water tank as much, and let me tell you, my household drinks a LOT of coffee.

And it's simple enough my dad uses it!
Hope H.
Midlothian, VA
I absolutely love love love my Keurig!! This is one of the best gifts my husband and I have received from my mom. Our Keurig has stopped us from wasting so much coffee. Now that we can fix our coffee on a per cup basis we have no wasted pots of coffee. I love that each cup of coffee is super fresh made just for me!
Katie J.
Convenient because I usually only need one cup at a time. Easy and fast for on the go. However, the system is too short to fit a lot of on-the-go mugs so you have to remove the drip tray at the bottom to get more height. Additionally, over time the system revealed a few bugs such as only brewing half a cup at a time. It still works, but each button must be pushed a few times in order to accumulate a full cup a coffee. From internet research, this seems to be a common problem
Jessica C.
I love my Keurig!! I got it for Christmas 5 years ago & it still works like it was new!!!! Not only does our family enjoy chosen different flavors daily but we all enjoy the fact we don't waste as much products like we used too. it's super easy to use...my 9 year old can operate it & enjoys making hot chocolate. if mine ever breaks I would definitely purchase another without giving it any thought!!
Stephanie T.
Coventry , RI
I love this machine!! I just wish it didn't run out of water all the time. I have a small apartment with little counter space so I don't have much room for the big systems. My coffee is always a great temperature and it is always delicious. I love that it's single serve as I would never finish an entire pot on my own. Nothing goes to waste!!
Jennifer G.
Florissant, CO
We got this as a gift last Christmas from my in-laws, we wanted one :) So far so goo, I've only had to descale it a few times but I clean it regularly so it doesn't get gross. My kids like to use it to brew tea or hot chocolate while my husband and I use it for coffee and cappucinos, this has become a staple in our home and is used daily.
Corrine V.
Yakima, WA
I love my keurig!! It was one of the best purchases ive ever made! It might seem expensive to some people but if you are trying to decide to buy it or not i would Definitely say BUY IT!! If later you think the k cups are too expensive or wasteful u can use bags of coffee. The k cups are so convenient when ur in a rush! The machine i have you can set a timer for it to be ready for you to grab & go!
Tasha F.
Orefield , PA
So I do like the fact that you get fresh coffee every time. Though I find for some reason when I do the coffee by the cup it doesn't stay as hot for as long. (So I do think the ones now that have the carafes would be worth looking into!) But overall a small simple Keurig is a great thing to have on hand, especially for 1 or 2 people who are on different schedules daily like my husband and I are.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.