BY KEURIG #3 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Phyllis C.
Saugerties, NY
I absolutely LOVE my Keurig. The coffee is always fresh and hot. There is no wasted coffee left over as there is in a traditional drip coffee maker. The selection of K-Cups is amazing and its great to enjoy a hot cup of coffee at the simple touch of a button. Whether you drink one cup or 3 , the Keurig is sure to please you .

I recommend a Keurig to everyone who enjoys coffee.
Natasha W.
Kissimmee, FL
I just decided to purchase my Keurig after all of the good reviews. The coffee at my job is not that great It's so easy just to push a button and your coffee is ready. I have either a cup of coffee or tea in the morning. I can't wait until the holidays come so I can have hot chocolate. I would recommend this model.
Stephanie S.
Richmond , TX
I LOVE my Keurig!! I use it every morning, and sometimes in the afternoon when I need a little caffeine pick-me-up. This product works well for our household because my husband is not a coffee drinker, so it makes no sense to have a traditional coffee maker in our home making multiple cups as I only drink one cup in the morning. Keurig also has great customer service if you ever have an issue with your brewing system, which is so important to me. Overall, great product and I would recommend to friends.
Missy S.
Oswego, NY
I have had this machine for two years.. I did however have to have it replaced due to it not brewing the correct amount. But they sent me a new one with no issues. I have been noticing that the coffee has been tasting off, so I just replaced the filter and am testing it out. Otherwise has Been a great coffee maker !
Amanda L.
This is a good machine, for the most part, but I do have complaints. I would prefer the reservoir lid be attached because it's a pain to take off, set down, And then replace once the resevoir is filled. Mostly because the lid has to be placed just so to sink down into position. The machine also takes a good while to heat up. If you put your k-cup in too soon, you have to reopen the top to active the buttons. Finally, it's sort of messy when it dispenses, sometimes spraying nearby countertops and appliances.
Vanessa C.
Pelham, AL
I have one of these at home and at work. I love my Keurig and can't imagine ever making coffee the old fashion way ever again. It's so easy to use... Turn on the Keurig, fill up the reservoir (I always used filtered water, never straight from the tap), plop in your K-cup, select the size coffee cup and BOOM! A fresh cup of coffee every time. Did I say I love my Keurig?
Amanda H.
Livonia, MI
I may not have the latest and greatest model, but I love my Keurig! My fiancé and I use it every morning and throughout the day as pick me ups are needed. I have never had any problems with my machine, but know I should clean it more often than I do to make it last for as long as possible. I don't know how we could live without it! It is so convenient for our lifestyle!
Sarah H.
Westlake , OH
I love my Keurig. As time goes on, I do wish they developed some sort of recyclable K-cup packaging. I have also had problems with certain cups not allowing water to flow through, so that a 7 oz. pour turns into a 5 oz. pour or less. I have had my Keurig for 4 years, keep up with cleaning and descaling, and have never had to call customer service on it. Great machine!
Erika O.
South Park, PA
Such a dependable machine. I have used my Keurig daily for over 2 years without a hitch. I love that it is single serve so I don't have to worry about measuring out the right amount of coffee as you do with a traditional maker. Also, you don't have to worry about wasting leftover coffee. I like that I can choose between hot and iced beverages as well. Highly recommend!
Anne W.
Las Vegas, NV
We just love our white Keurig Elite K40 Brewer. It’s stylish and classy machine that helps me save time every morning. Since my work starts at 7am, it is so hard to get up and move at 5 am to prepare. But this friendly brewer saves me time and energy. It’s simple as CHOOSE.BREW.ENJOY. It seems we got our instant batista at home
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?