BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
Like this coffee maker really works well. Only thing is for the second machine after so much use the pump doesn't always pull up the water so i have to unplug and replug in the machine somewhat like a reset to the computer. It is after more than one years use.
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Love this..its convenient, fast and very well made. I love that I haven't got to wait. You just put in your k cup your favorite flavor and done. My favorite is spiced apple cider:)
Shannon S.
Birmingham, West Midlands
This machine is so easy and quick to use! They have a large variety of K-cups so I'm able to make whatever beverage I'm craving not just coffee in the morning. Very low maintenance!
Joann M.
Toronto, ON
I have this machine at work as well. It is such a convenient machine, coffee has completely changed for me. Can purchase different types of coffee to try, and it comes out pretty hot.
Sara W.
I love my Keurig! It is the first thing I do when I wake up in the morning. Can't and won't start my day without it! My favorite thing about Keurig is that I now have the choice to use the recyclable pods
Nicole L.
Blythewood, South Carolina
I like this a lot. Quick and easy to use. The clean up is excellent. You do have to purchase the K-Cups separately, but it's definitely worth it the great flavors that is offered.
Yoona L.
Toronto , Ontario
So easy to use. It's quick and low maintenance. There are a lot of options for drinks it can make. You can select how much water you want to use in your drink. It's great for single users or a couple. It can take long if you're making coffee for guests so it's better for single users.
Carolyn K.
Toronto, ON
My favorite kitchen appliance! I brew a single serve coffee for myself every morning using this. Time efficient (hot coffee is ready in 30 seconds) and requires little cleaning.
Tracy S.
Winnipeg
Love this product! With proper care you can use for several years. The coffee is always brewed well and delicious. I enjoy the variety of choices that are premade or that I can refill on my own at home.
Natalia G.
Georgia, GA
It's the easiest coffee maker I have ever had you just out in your coffee and water and put ur cup under and voilà it's served to you in under 1 minute! Perfect and the best part is you can choose how much coffee u want they have a small, medium and large button of your choice.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?