BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Taylor R.
Port Colborne
The Keurig is my life. I only have one cup of coffee a day so it's perfect to make a quick cup in the morning and not have to waste a pot. Brews fast great tasting coffee. What made me chose Keurig is the fact you can use reusable cups if you don't feel like buying k-cups. With tassimo you can't do that as you need to have a barcode.
Jen P.
Seaford, NY
Where has this thing been all my life?! You can brew K Cups, hot water for tea and hot chocolate, loose tea, etc. You can also get an empty K Cup to put in your own choice of ground coffee, which is what I do every morning. There are different cup brewing sizes to choose from as well!
Seana E.
Dorchester, Ontario
The Keurig coffee maker was convenient and fast! We were able to fully enjoy a wide variety of Keurig kcup flavors and brands. The water chamber is simple to fill and the machine is easy to clean. The K-Cups were a tad troublesome in my mind because there was no way to recycle them.
Mahwesh N.
Mississauga, Ontario
I am a self-proclaimed coffee novice; I don't know very much about it and don't drink it too often. So I LOVE that there are so many different options with Keurig as compared to other products by different companies I've used before. Finally tea drinkers have a futuristic looking one touch option when they're rushing out the door! Everyone in our house does different hot drinks at different times so this is the perfect addition to our counter top.
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Love the Keurig system. Can do a singe cup anytime and many choices to choose from. Easy and simple to use. I bought the reusable coffee filter to purchase coffee grounds of our choice. We like to try different brands and flavors. It's brews very hot so no disappointment there.
Karrie T.
NORTH AUGUSTA, SC
We love our Keurig! Some may think you'll spend more money on coffee, but actually we spend less. So much coffee would go to waste with our old coffee maker. We shopped around to find an inexpensive store brand of coffee and we're very happy. Be sure to clean your machine. All areas that have or collect water can get modly.
Ella G.
I love using my Keurig for teas and hot chocolate. It's quick and easy to use. On mine, you select the cup size, but I have some large cups and their selection does not do big cups. I have never had any problem using it, its still going strong after a couple of years of use.
Madaline Z.
I am a avid coffee drinker and I enjoy a good cup or 2 or 3 or 4 of joe during my day. I usually don't have much time in the morning before work, i get up at 4 am, so with the ability to just leave it on and the water already hot, I have a hot mug of coffee in less than 30 seconds. If for some reason I do turn it off, it take less than 2 to 3 minutes to get ready. With over 200 types of K-cup flavors out there, you can't get bored.
Amy B.
Regina, SK
I love my Keurig! Since we've switched to this brewing system, morning coffee is not only much quicker but I've found that I'm drinking much less coffee seeing as I don't have a whole pot to drink. We love it so much we got a second Keurig to keep at the cabin.
shiri b.
Winnipeg
In the scheme of all coffee makers, the keurig elite single cup home brewing system is amazing, however, there are several newer keurig systems out there that overpower this one. I use this everyday and find it to make my coffee perfecty. I do find, however, that the system gets very dirty and needs to be cleaned often which can be a long strenuous process. I recommend the product to anyone wanting a single cup brewing system.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.