BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
valerie m.
This was my Xmas gift from my son two years ago, I totally love it.The water is poured into the side of the machine. It heats up fast and then I press the button for a nice hot cup of coffee.
Stacey H.
I love this machine! I'm able to make coffee, tea, or hot chocolate In a single serving so I'm not wasting a whole pot of coffee when I have a guest over or for my busy mornings. I just wish it had a cleaning setting.
Shannon C.
Absolutely love this coffee machine. Only my husband and I drink coffee so it is perfect for us. You can purchase reusable pods and we just grind up our own coffee :) makes it a little more environmentally friendly!!
Amanda B.
I've been using a Keurig for years and have nothing negative to say about it. I like that I can buy single pods on a variety of flavors and that I also have the option of buying a reusable cup and using my own coffee
Boo B.
Wawa
Best investment. You can get so many different beverage options from coffee and teas to hot chocolate and cappuccino. Affordable and perfect for when you only want one cup of something rather than making a whole pot.
Kim M.
Coffee is pretty good and has a lot of brands available, you can even use "my k-cup" and use whatever brand or quantity of coffee you like but my system just blocked after i didn't use it for a couple of weeks (yes i used only spring water) and keurig customer service didn't try very hard to help me.
Courtney S.
picton
There's nothing better than getting a quick cup of coffee in the morning. I hate waiting for the kettle to boil before I can have my coffee. plus all of the different kinds of k-cups you can get for it is amazing
Melissa M.
Smiths Falls, ON
We love using this machine in our house for hot chocolate. And I love having it around because we don't drink coffee. And when we have company that drinks coffee it takes no time to brew up a great cup of coffee.
Victoria W.
I'm a single person, and in the morning only having to make enough coffee just for myself has been made easy with this system. It also has many brands that make cups that fit. And when I want a specialty coffee, I have some refillable cups that I purchased separately that work really well.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
Like this coffee maker really works well. Only thing is for the second machine after so much use the pump doesn't always pull up the water so i have to unplug and replug in the machine somewhat like a reset to the computer. It is after more than one years use.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?