BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

kenya f.
Tulsa, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
I love my keurig it is fast eady to use and i dont have to make a big pot wsste coffee and have to throw it away i get a fresh cup every time
Caroline c.
Attleboro, MA
We used one of these for a few years before it broke. We really enjoyed it, but always wish we would've gone for the double cup maker instead.
millennial d.
Purchased at: Target
not a coffee drinker but I have plenty of family members who are. this is so easy to set up & use. it takes 2 seconds to load it up & you can walk away & get ready while it brews your coffee. it’s such a great convenience over instant coffee!
Tanya T.
Allison Park, PA
I bought this for use in my office and it's definitely more flimsy than our last model. It's also difficult to tell when the water needs filled because the front of the reservoir isn't clear. Speaking of the reservoir - there's nothing really to hold onto easily when filling it (it's hard to explain, but it's awkward to get the full reservoir back onto the machine). Overall, it does an okay job but I would have been just as happy (maybe happier?) with a cheaper model.
Andrea S.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I love love love my Keurig! This is super easy to use & makes the perfect single cup of coffee. Instead of making a full pot & wasting it, this little machine does the job right. Perfect addition to my kitchen & doesnt take up much space. Love the variations of coffee, teas or other K cups I can use with it.
Rosalin A.
Methuen
I have the single cup and my daughter love it.. she is going to be going to college soon and this will be a great gift for her...
Lexi L.
Union, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is such a life savor, especially when you just want one cup. Not really meant for a crowd of people to use all at once, but there is so many k cup options out there. I highly recommend this for those who love coffee doesn’t take long at all for the coffee to be made.
Justine M.
Bronx, NY
I love my Keurig it has changed my life. Usually I make my coffee in an old fashion coffee maker that you heat up on the stove. I just wish a box of cups were cheaper... I do have the reusable cup where you can put your own coffee powder in it .. but a bag of Starbucks coffee is still expensive lol... I do recommend this to people this Macy's always has a sale check it out !
Tina A.
Middletown , OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This takes the guesswork out of making the perfect cup of coffee. Clean up is super easy. And the k-cups come profiled or you can get refillable ones. There is a replaceable filter for water. And it takes less then a minute for a cup of coffee.
Jami H.
Lock Haven, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love our Keurig! It’s easy to use. The coffee is delicious. I do have one small complaint though. There are times when the coffee isn’t as strong as it should be. Other then that it’s a wonderful machine. Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,320 reviews
Is this machine exspensive?