BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Jolene G.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I really like my keurig. I received it as a Christmas gift in 2014. I also got a reusable cup because the k cups are really expensive. I like that there is an option for that, but also that there's so many different coffees and things to choose from. it's louder than my Tassimo machine and I feel like the water tank should be a lot bigger. I use it daily and I've noticed it's just gotten louder and slower.
Jenny T.
KANATA, ON
I stumble out of bed every morning. Slowly, I work my way down the stairs regaining consciousness with every step towards my Keurig. There it is; a little light in the distance. A beacon of hope on a Monday morning. This is how much I love my Keurig. It's so quick, and I love how simple it is to operate. The only downside is the cost of the K-cups; However, I've found reusable k-cups to brew my favorite tea without having to use disposable inserts.
Kelly E.
Hare Bay, NL
I absolutely love the convenience of the Keurig. In our household I am the only person who drinks coffee. So being able to brew only one cup at a time is very important for me. I like being able to purchase so many different varieties of coffees, teas and hot chocolates. I have also used the re-fill-able cup to cut down on the amount of trash at times as well. Over all a great product.
Jessica D.
Winnipeg , MB
I love my keurig, I use to buy coffee from Tim Hortons everyday until I moved out of the city and didn't want to make a full pot of coffee before work everyday so I started using keurig and I fell in love! You can make the perfect coffee every time and they taste great with flavored creams. I cannot stand going to Tim Hortons for coffee now because I find they never make the perfect coffee like my keurig does every time!
Stephanie S.
I have had thee Keurig machines so far. This one has lasted almost a year, so I know that it's probably getting ready to fail. These machines don't have long lifespans. This one will be the last. The coffee selection and the convenience of brewing a beverage quickly was very attractive at first, but the thought of all those pods in the landfill and needing to replace the entire machine annually is changing my opinion. Too wasteful.
Christine D.
Toronto, ON
This is a pretty good coffee maker in my opinion! It is quite loud and noisy, but it brews the perfect cup of coffee every time. It is easy to disassemble to wash. My only complaint is that I can't adjust the coffee machine to fit taller cups :( I have to brew it into a smaller cup and pour it into my larger tumbler, but that's a first world problem! Overall this coffee maker is amazing.
Chantelle F.
This was great at first. I loved being able to make one cup of coffee before work in the morning. Shortly after I got it though it started only brewing half cups of coffee for every other cup. I have since stopped using it all together as the work to make one cup of coffee at a time and clean the system was too much of a hassle.
Jenya H.
ETOBICOKE, ON
It's great for making the single cups of coffee I need. I only need to make single cups for myself in the mornings and being able to make different types is great. it also comes in super handy when I have company over. I am able to make each of them coffee just the way they like it which is always nice. it's easy to clean and maintain and down take up a lot of counter space
Karry K.
Barrie, ON
To say I love this system is an understatement. So convenient to use. No longer have to brew a whole lot of coffee for one person. Every one in my family drinks something different so this simplifies everything. Turn on the machine and everyone takes their turn. Love the vast variety of flavors available for the Keurig.
Travis K.
Red Deer
This is a product that I use daily. I'm not huge into coffee but the Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System makes the one cup of coffee I need before I head out the door.

It's easy to know if you need to add more water, easy to make one of three different sizes of brews, and if you forget to turn it off, the auto-turn off feature is amazing. Please with this product!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem , Or
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.