BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

Lydia L.
Regina , SK
This is an excellent product for use in an environment where it's critical to have caffeine on an as needed basis - an elementary school. We have this system in our classroom and it has been great! It's awesome to have the ability to brew a single serving of a variety of beverages. It's super convenient and it's been wonderful!!
Emilie V.
Saint John, NB, NB
I love this machine. Very easy to clean and work with. I love that I'm not constantly having to wash a coffee pot and deal with filters. Very quick and easy in the mornings when I am in a rush. I have saved so much money from not stopping at coffee shops on my way to work!
Sondra H.
Beaumont, AB
Love my Keurig and that you can buy so many different flavors of coffee and tea for it. Owed it for 3 years and have never had any problems, usually just run some distilled water through it every couple of months and it works great!
Carly G.
Great coffee maker, has lasted is quite a while. However, my in-laws live in a place with hard water and they all seem to go through them a lot quicker. I love the convenience of a single serve coffee maker but don't love the cost!
Lyndsey S.
Kentville, NS
I don't drink coffee so when I got this I thought I would never use it. I have found however that there are a large selection on teas, hot chocolates and ice teas that I love enjoying. It is easy to use and very convenient.
Elizabeth D.
APO, AE
Had this machine awhile. I loved it and it makes my coffee quick in the mornings. The only problem I had was with customer service when my machine broke and they didn't have any solution to have my machine fixed or replaced and offer 30 dollas off the 2.0 machine.
Nissa W.
In love with this machine. Endless options when shopping. I love only making one cup at time and the size of cup options as well. I love the blue glow light, the temperature adjusters, and the accessories you can buy are off the charts.
Tanya G.
Moonbeam, ON
Amazing product as I use this every morning and when I need to study for college. The only reason I give this product a 3 star is for the reason that it is very difficult to clean as it take a while to clean with vinegar.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Great product! My husband and I use it every morning. It's has a nice appealing look so it's not too bulky looking to leave out on the kitchen counter and the best part is there's no mess to clean when your done using it.
Kristan A.
Langley, BC
The coffee does not taste as good as the Tassimo. I also do not like how the newer models can't be used with other pods. The coffee options that are more gourmet always seem to have artificial sweetener in it as well.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?