BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?6 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Sonia H.
My husband is in love with this coffee maker. He got this one for Christmas.
Cynthia B.
I couldn't live without my keurig machine! I am completely obsessed with it!
Brunna C.
This was my first keurig! You can use your own coffee if you have the filter
Caroline E.
We used one of these for a few years before it broke. We really enjoyed it, but always wish we would've gone for the double cup maker instead.
cosmo q.
united States
Received this for Christmas last year and I love it. I have used it every single day thanks far. Super simple to use, turn it on, it heats up in about a minute, insert the KCup or reusable KCup, close the lid, select your size and off you go. Easy to clean and maintain.
Stephanie R.
Ajax, OH
I bought this a couple years ago, and it’s definitely got some good use out of it. My boyfriends loves this! It’s just so easy to use. You fill the reservoir with water, pop in a k-cup and then hit a couple buttons! We’ve tried several k-cups, but we usually buy President’s Choice because it’s inexpensive and tastes good.
Staci R.
Cambridge, ON
This machine has been a life saver for like the last 6 years (can't believe it has lasted this long) my husband and I have at least 2 coffees if not more everyday and this little machine has done us well.

We like that you can purchase individual flavoured kcups but love even more our reusable kcups! We save a lot by buying coffee and just filling up the cups ourselves and just buying flavoured cream :)
Lacey M.
Port McNicoll, ON
This was my first Keurig. It worked for about two years - made great coffee (hot and quick!). But eventually, even with regular cleaning and descaling, it started to not pour out the proper amounts selected (press the large button and receive a hardly medium sized cup). Overall it did the job... but needed to be replaced but another model quicker than we would have liked.
Mariam M.
I can't live without my Keurig! The convenience can't be beat, and though the waste and cost is much higher than a regular coffee maker, this is great for when I just need one cup and don't want to hassle myself with a whole pot brewing fiasco. Especially when I'm sick and need instant tea. They do sell a basket insert to brew your own ground coffee with, though, and I do suggest it! My favorite thing is to put a packet or two of cocoa into a big mug and make hot water with the Keurig! The k-cups of cocoa seem so wasteful to me, so that works better. Can't wait to try the soup some day!
Michelle L.
This machine is awesome! I use it for work and it's so useful! It's so quick and easy to use. It saves a lot of money from having to go out and purchase Tims or Starbucks. You have the option to make a small cup or a large one. However, I find that cleaning the machine is a hassle, but it's so worth it because you're saving money!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?