BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Tamie R.
Have only used this a few times before it stopped working. I tried descaling and the paper clip thing and everything else i saw on you tube but it has not worked again. disappointing. I purchased a new model and right out of the box it did the same thing no water would come out. I took it right back.
Tierny C.
This guy has gotten me through many tough mornings with a one year old- I love how fast it brews... the only down side I had it for two years - One morning it worked fine then the next it just blinked at me. I guess that means it's time for an upgrade!
Nancy G.
Love love love! I think its awesome that this is for everyone. I'm not a coffee drinker but it works for teas and hot chocolate and for my husband, works for his coffee without wasting a pot. If we have guests, they can have fancy flavord coffees lol.
Michaela L.
Winnipeg, MB
We have had the Keurig for about a year now. It works great for coffee and tea. So easy to use, I am thinking about getting a new one though, just with newer technology. The only complaint I have is that the oart where you insert the coffee can get a little messy overtime. Love it!!!
Stephanie K.
I wouldn't give up my kuerig. My boyfriend uses it daily for coffee and things and I honestly don't use it for anything but hot water. For tea or hot chocolate or whatever I need hot water for. Time saver for sure and perfect for a cup of noodles
Megan S.
My husband and I use this machine on a daily basis'. It is just the 2 of use so a regular coffee maker made no sense. We both prefer more specialty coffee (eg. Starbucks) and the single serve machine is the best investment we have made as far as kitchen appliances go. It is easy to use, warms up quickly, easy to clean and i also like to use just to quickly get a cup of hot water for tea
Jaime W.
Milton, NS
I love my Keurig! I use it every morning to make my coffee. I love going to stores that sell the pods individually because I enjoy having a different kind of coffee (always dark/bold roasts) every morning. This product is also great since I live alone and only drink one cup a day.
Adriana B.
Nepean, Ontario
I like this product but I am not in love with it. It does its job and its nice to use when I don't have time to grind my coffee beans. I typically use a french press on the regular and a tea steeper for my tea because I prefer loose tea, but I have no complaints with this product!
Kerri R.
St. Catharines, ON
Used to live this product more but the novelty has worn off. It takes up lots of space and I wonder if it really ever gets clean. My husband is a fan of flavored coffees so he loves to try different kinds but I only want one flavor. The cost of k cups really adds up and it's frustrating to run out of your favorite. With a tin of coffee for the same price it lasts so much longer.
Brigette F.
Halifax, NS
I've had my Keurig K40 machine for over two years now, and it still works like a dream. I tend to use a reusable filter and various different brands of coffee, and will get the cups as a treat every once in a while. I don't think I could ever go back to a regular coffee maker!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?