BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Rebecca H.
Glace Bay, NS
I absolutely love my keurig brewing system! I obviously use it for my coffees and teas but I also use it when I need some hot water for oatmeal :) !! Don’t think I’d be able to live without it ahhaha
abderrahmen G.
souk ahras - heddada
I use a regular coffee maker when I need to make a lot of coffee for guests but when its just me and my husband, we use the Keurig. I love that my husband and I can have the perfect cup of what we prefer....he can have his dark roast and I can have light. I also use it for tea and hot chocolate pods and just to get a cup of hot water for loose leaf tea. The kids also use it for hot chocolate and apple cider. We have had it for over 3 years and use it constantly. I keep hoping it will break down so I can get a new 2.0 Keurig but it just keeps on going!
Sarah O.
Single use plastic is bad for the environment, don’t use it. These machines are big. The single use coffee maker takes up more space than a regular coffee maker or the alternative of a French press. If you have a space to spare then this is for you! Most major coffee brands make k cups or you could do the alternative and buy coffee grounds for a reusable k cup.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
Gladys W.
I cannot tell you how satisfied I am with this machine! I appreciate that it is a neat and an efficient machine. Upon turning it on, it takes about 45-60 seconds for the water to heat up, and then another 30-45 seconds to brew. So you get an amazing brew in less than two minutes! The other benefit is that it has an automatic shut-off system after two hours. The only added feature I would like, but almost unnecessary is that it would be nice to program the machine. I am not sure if the higher end models have this feature, but it is so minimal seeing that in takes less than two minutes to brew.

The temperature of the coffee is hot (very impressive)! So, I can slowly sip my java, and it will still be warm afrter 20 minutes later, rather than cold with my past carafe method machine. I enjoy that it is a single cup serving rather than waste a whole pot of coffee for myself. My guests enjoy it too even when I have to make 3-4 cups in a row - they get to choose their flavor or type. Another bonus is that you will never taste that burnt coffee taste from a coffee pot.

The choice of Keurig K-Cups coffee is fantastic. You can get most of the brands at local stores with a variety that is not even available as a regular ground coffee. I have not tried the Mycup filter yet, but am not sure that I want to as the K-Cups are so easy and practical! I've read in other reviews that it can be messy, but I also read that the trick is to not overfill it.
rmtha a.
abudhabi
THIS COFFEE MAKER IS THE BEST EVER, i cant live without it, everyone in the house use it, i always start my morning with it, the non-coffee person can make hot chocolate, tea . super easy to use, you can find it at amazon , highly recommended !!
Hana S.
Ottawa , ON
Love my Keurig! I have a fairly basic model which allows for 3 different cup sizes and that's pretty good, except I wish there was a temperature control option- when I make the kiddos a hot chocolate it's sometimes quite hot. Also wish the pods were a bit less expensive but I do like how they're now more recyclable.
Nawel H.
I love this product and would recommend it to anyone that wants a cup of coffee or two a day. If you drink more than that, but want the convenience of the Keurig, I suggest you consider the larger reservoir options.the variety of coffee is not a problem.
Michelle S.
Kitchener , ON
We use it for hot water for making tea on top of using k-cups for coffee and hot chocolate. We especially like this model because it allows us to use the "My K cup" when we're not in a super hurry (we worry about the environmental impact of all those plastic single serve cups. So we like to make a more Eco-conscious effort when we can.) We've been using ours 3 years now and it's been great. We probably don't do a cleaning run as often as we should (again very busy household) but luckily our machine is doing great despite the fact that we have very hard water in our locality. The only downside is the hard water lines/marks in the water reservoir side. We use vinegar to dissolve those when we can. It doesn't affect anything it just doesn't look very pretty. I use it most, and my partner uses it just occasionally. If we were more persons using it I'd probably opt for a machine with a bigger water reservoir since we have to refill the machine often as is.
Chantal C.
Verdun , QC
I had the larger version and it took up too much space on my counter so I gave it to a friend. Later I purchased this one for my classroom and it's the perfect size. My only complaint is that I sometimes wish it could fill a thermos instead of just a mug.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem , Or
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.