BY KEURIG #3 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Christine D.
Toronto, Ontario
This is a pretty good coffee maker in my opinion! It is quite loud and noisy, but it brews the perfect cup of coffee every time. It is easy to disassemble to wash. My only complaint is that I can't adjust the coffee machine to fit taller cups :( I have to brew it into a smaller cup and pour it into my larger tumbler, but that's a first world problem! Overall this coffee maker is amazing.
Chantelle F.
This was great at first. I loved being able to make one cup of coffee before work in the morning. Shortly after I got it though it started only brewing half cups of coffee for every other cup. I have since stopped using it all together as the work to make one cup of coffee at a time and clean the system was too much of a hassle.
Karry K.
Barrie, ON
To say I love this system is an understatement. So convenient to use. No longer have to brew a whole lot of coffee for one person. Every one in my family drinks something different so this simplifies everything. Turn on the machine and everyone takes their turn. Love the vast variety of flavors available for the Keurig.
Jenya H.
It's great for making the single cups of coffee I need. I only need to make single cups for myself in the mornings and being able to make different types is great. it also comes in super handy when I have company over. I am able to make each of them coffee just the way they like it which is always nice. it's easy to clean and maintain and down take up a lot of counter space
Travis K.
Red Deer
This is a product that I use daily. I'm not huge into coffee but the Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System makes the one cup of coffee I need before I head out the door.

It's easy to know if you need to add more water, easy to make one of three different sizes of brews, and if you forget to turn it off, the auto-turn off feature is amazing. Please with this product!
Shirley L.
Kitchener, ON
I know that these are convenient, but honestly I find the coffee mediocore, and something always goes wrong with my machine. Worse is when the pod is damaged somehow, and then grinds get into my coffee and I don't notice. I recently switched to an old coffee maker just because I didnt want to deal with the machine anymore and I honestly prefer it. More coffee choices too!
Olivia C.
I absolutely love how easy and fast it is to make a good tasting coffee using the keurig. I love how you can switch up and taste new flavors without having to waste a whole pot of coffee if you don't like it. I highly recommend the elite single cup home brewing system from keurig as I find myself saving lots of money making my own on the go coffee from home instead of going out and picking one up at Starbucks and let's not forget the numerous options in flavoring!
angelica t.
yigo guam
This is my first keurig machine and it is fantastic! It's fast, lightweight and very easy to use. This keurig offers 3 cup sizes and the machine is quite easy to clean. The only thing I don't like about it is the noise....it is a bit loud.
Sarah H.
Kingston, ON
The machine itself is fantastic but I hate the work it takes to recycle the k-cups. I wish that they could find a way to make the cups easier to recycle. I like that in the morning I don't have to make a pot of coffee and I'm not wasting a bunch if I don't have time to have a second cup.
Taylor R.
Port Colborne
The Keurig is my life. I only have one cup of coffee a day so it's perfect to make a quick cup in the morning and not have to waste a pot. Brews fast great tasting coffee. What made me chose Keurig is the fact you can use reusable cups if you don't feel like buying k-cups. With tassimo you can't do that as you need to have a barcode.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?