BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Jessica M.
We got this Keurig as a gift and we loved eveything except the overpriced k-cups. This is definitely not the coffemaker for you if you care about the environment at all, as you are producing a ridiculous amount of trash just so you can have your daily cup of Joe, but since we got the Keurig as a gift we kept it and purchased reusable/refillable k-cups that can last for a long time with proper care. Other than that the Keurig is very practical and easy to use, with a huge selection of coffee, tea and hot cocoa flavors for you to try on, refiling water is easy and with proper care it may last functioning properly for a very long time.
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
So I received this awesome Keurig package from @influenster . I have to say I am not a coffee drinker, simply because I'm no good making coffee. I always manage to ruin it so I just don't bother. Well I have to say this whole week I've been enjoying a cup of coffee everyday and let me tell you it has not only been easy to use it is also super easy to clean. I finally have coffee making down to a T using my Keaurig. I'm super excited to share my experience with this Keurig because I haven't been the only one to enjoy this Keurig. My husband and kids have been enjoying it as well. It is so easy to use, easy to clean and coffee comes out perfect. ūüėč‚ėē The best part is I can brew more than just coffee... tea, hot chocolate, lemonade. Now I'm just asking myself why didn't I get one along time ago?? #influenster #keurig #keurigk55 #contest #ilovecoffee #newcoffeedrinker
Christina R.
Kanata, ON
Love my Kuerig brewer! I won it in a contest couple years ago and have been in love ever since. I'm not one to usually have company, so I like how I can brew just one cup at a time. It's super convenient for me when I'm on the go. My only issue with the brewer is that the "large" size doesn't fit my travel mug, and when I hit "medium"+"small" to fill it, it makes the flavor weaker. But on the plus side, when you register your new machine they give you a buy 2 get 2 coupon to use on the Keurig website! Nothing is better than free coffee.
Cristina M.
I've had a lot of issues with this Brewer and I only purchased it about 2 months ago. Randomly it will stop working - I follow on of the instructions but when it gets to the stage where you select a cup size, it makes the sounds as though it were brewing but nothing comes out. A few times it just started spewing water. I've wasted a lot of k-cups because of malfunctions and it really frustrating. I've thoroughly cleaned the Brewer, unplugged and re-plugged the system and even burped it as per instructions I read online: I wish I had done more research on the full Keurig line up before picking this particular Brewer.
Amanda C.
Aurora, ON
I absolutely love my keurig coffee brewing system my fave single cup Is Tim hortons. its so simple to use even my husband can make his own (that's a plus in my books for sure ufff ) it's quick and doesn't make loud noises. The three different cup sizes are brilliant. and the system it self is so easy to clean. The only down I have is I tend to drink more coffee then I really should just cause it's so convenient and simple. Over this is the best coffee brewing system I've ever had.
Petra H.
Toronto, Ontario
I absolutely love my Keurig System. I use it every single morning and I love having the option to switch up coffees at will without having to buy entire bags of ground coffee. Not only that but in my house, I am the one who predominantly drinks coffee, everyone else not so much so I hated brewing a whole pot only for me to be drinking it for day. I like my coffee freshly brewed. Thank you Keurig for solving my dilemma, my mornings are so much easier now. I definitely recommend this coffee maker to all my friends and those who have tried it, love it equally.
Rachel S.
Calgary , AB
I have been using the K40 for over 7 months now and have been very impressed with it. It heats up very quickly, and the auto shut-off feature allows you to have your machine shut down after 2 hours of inactivity. You can use the K40 for brewing tea by buying tea in K-cups, but I simply and frugally put my tea (either loose in strainer or in a bag) in a cup and run the Keurig without a K-cup in the holder. I use the Keurig in a similar manner to add hot water to cups of soup. The small cup option is good for normal mugs but not for travel mugs or big mugs like I like to use. I don't like how harmful the k cups are to the environment though.
Megan S.
High River, Alberta, AB
Before I started looking into coffee machines (never owned one before) I had been using a single cup filter, so by the time I had finished adding water my coffee would be cold. I was just going to get a small cheap machine but, being the only person in my house that ever drinks coffee, I decided to look into single cup machines. This machine had the best reviews on all of the sites that I looked at so I decided to take a chance and try it.
I love that I can either use the K-pods or my own coffee, so I can stick to my budget and treat myself every once and a while. The water reservoir is small but is perfect for me since I only use my machine 1-2 times a day. It heats super fast, faster than my kettle, so I use it instead for tea and hot chocolate. I can't think of any cons for me. I've had it for almost 6 months and I love it.
Bel C.
burlington, ON
I got this product through work and love it. The only down side is that if you don't use it and/or clean it often it clogs up and doesn't work anymore. I thought mine was broken but it just needed to get cleaned. I wish there was a light saying that there is something wrong - I thought I had broken it! other than that - this is a great product especially when you don't feel like brewing a whole batch of coffee or would love a specialty k-cup
Manon R.
Casselman, ON
I love my Keurig K40 Elite Brewing System. I drink way too much coffee but I'm a sipper. It takes me about an hour to finish a cup of coffee. I hated brewing a pot of coffee and reheating each cup as I needed it. The Keurig lets me enjoy fresh coffee one cup at a time. I also love all the choices hot/cold, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, there's something for everyone! The K-cups are quite expensive but, for me, the convenience and taste is worth it.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?