BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?6 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Cynthia B.
I couldn't live without my keurig machine! I am completely obsessed with it!
Brunna C.
This was my first keurig! You can use your own coffee if you have the filter
Sary V.
San Antonio, TX
Love this! It’s just my husband and I and he doesn’t really drink coffee. I love that it makes my coffee just how I like it and I don’t have to worry about throwing out the extra. It’s perfect!
Stephanie R.
Ajax, ON
I bought this a couple years ago, and it’s definitely got some good use out of it. My boyfriends loves this! It’s just so easy to use. You fill the reservoir with water, pop in a k-cup and then hit a couple buttons! We’ve tried several k-cups, but we usually buy President’s Choice because it’s inexpensive and tastes good.
Staci R.
Cambridge, ON
This machine has been a life saver for like the last 6 years (can't believe it has lasted this long) my husband and I have at least 2 coffees if not more everyday and this little machine has done us well.

We like that you can purchase individual flavoured kcups but love even more our reusable kcups! We save a lot by buying coffee and just filling up the cups ourselves and just buying flavoured cream :)
Lacey M.
Port McNicoll, ON
This was my first Keurig. It worked for about two years - made great coffee (hot and quick!). But eventually, even with regular cleaning and descaling, it started to not pour out the proper amounts selected (press the large button and receive a hardly medium sized cup). Overall it did the job... but needed to be replaced but another model quicker than we would have liked.
Mariam M.
I can't live without my Keurig! The convenience can't be beat, and though the waste and cost is much higher than a regular coffee maker, this is great for when I just need one cup and don't want to hassle myself with a whole pot brewing fiasco. Especially when I'm sick and need instant tea. They do sell a basket insert to brew your own ground coffee with, though, and I do suggest it! My favorite thing is to put a packet or two of cocoa into a big mug and make hot water with the Keurig! The k-cups of cocoa seem so wasteful to me, so that works better. Can't wait to try the soup some day!
Christina S.
St, NL
I really really love my keurig. This is my third one and I intend to buy another one whenever this one's done. Ots so convienant and quick. I love getting up in the morning and brewing a cup and being able to drink it right away. No waiting for a kettle to boil or a lot to brew. I like how it's so versatile and you can make coffee with pods or your own refillable filter, tea, hot water, iced drinks. Its fantastic. The only downfall for me was that every one that I ever owned either have out completely or just had a mind of its own after I descaled it. Luckily they are cheap and I don't mind replacing it every two years or so.
Jennifer G.
Ottawa
LOVING our new Keurig! We are saving so much money because we never stop at Tim Hortons for our morning coffee anymore! The coffee we make at home in our Keurig is better and cheaper. It is so convenient and the “strong” and “iced” options are huge hits in our house!
April L.
Windsor, ON
I absolutely love my Keurig! I don't know what I would do without it. I make a coffee every morning when I wake up. Sometimes I will have some throughout the day. I have had it for a couple of years now and I still am happy with the way it is working.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.