BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Mariam M.
I can't live without my Keurig! The convenience can't be beat, and though the waste and cost is much higher than a regular coffee maker, this is great for when I just need one cup and don't want to hassle myself with a whole pot brewing fiasco. Especially when I'm sick and need instant tea. They do sell a basket insert to brew your own ground coffee with, though, and I do suggest it! My favorite thing is to put a packet or two of cocoa into a big mug and make hot water with the Keurig! The k-cups of cocoa seem so wasteful to me, so that works better. Can't wait to try the soup some day!
Christina S.
St, NL
I really really love my keurig. This is my third one and I intend to buy another one whenever this one's done. Ots so convienant and quick. I love getting up in the morning and brewing a cup and being able to drink it right away. No waiting for a kettle to boil or a lot to brew. I like how it's so versatile and you can make coffee with pods or your own refillable filter, tea, hot water, iced drinks. Its fantastic. The only downfall for me was that every one that I ever owned either have out completely or just had a mind of its own after I descaled it. Luckily they are cheap and I don't mind replacing it every two years or so.
Roxanne G.
Haileybury, ON
I have had my keurig for about 8 years and never had ANY issues at all. I can't wait to upgrade to a newer keurig machine. I use this machine DAILY. I don't use the k-cups (may consider with a newer one but using a reusable one). I am very impressed by the simplicity of this product and how easy to use!
Abderrahmane A.
Oujda . Morocco N 32. street A64. ElSalam. Lazaret
Hello
This is the best product !! Great product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!love the clean design and unique function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would be willing to send me a Sample of this product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in the Facebook Page post . Thank you for your time
Madi L.
This machine is amazing! Boils water in a very impressive amount of time! Many variations of cups/pods you can put in to make coffeee/tea! Great price as these things last a long time!
Jose D.
This machine is an amazing product to make coffee, in my opinion, one of the best I've tried, it's super useful, smart, durable and the coffee comes out too perfect and it's very easy to use, so I recommend this excellent product
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
I got this for my mom because she is a coffee fun . She likes this coffee machine.It looks nice in the kitchen and it makes very delicious coffee.My mom is a big fun of this coffee machine.
Narimene C.
I use a regular coffee maker when I need to make a lot of coffee for guests but when its just me and my husband, we use the Keurig. I love that my husband and I can have the perfect cup of what we prefer....he can have his dark roast and I can have light. I also use it for tea and hot chocolate pods and just to get a cup of hot water for loose leaf tea. The kids also use it for hot chocolate and apple cider. We have had it for over 3 years and use it constantly. I keep hoping it will break down so I can get a new 2.0 Keurig but it just keeps on going!
Rebecca H.
Glace bay, NS
I absolutely love my keurig brewing system! I obviously use it for my coffees and teas but I also use it when I need some hot water for oatmeal :) !! Don’t think I’d be able to live without it ahhaha
abderrahmen G.
souk ahras - heddada
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?