BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Danielle M.
Tampa, FL
Love it! Brews the perfect cup each time be it coffee , tea, cider or hot cocoa.
I will say I have trouble (now with two machines) brewing a full cup, maybe the reservoir has a measurement issue , and maybe it's my fault, but I have to hit brew twice to get a full cup no matter the size.
But machine is still elite to any other machine I've used. And coffee is amazing and easy!
Amanda L.
I love my kureig. We use it all the time. I love how convenient it is. However, I don't like how it's difficult to clean. After months of use the cups start giving you less and less liquid. Once it's cleaned it's back to normal though! I'd love to see them come up with an easier way to clean but otherwise I couldn't live without this product!
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
For any Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate addict - this product is for you. I literally spend maybe 2 minutes top making a single cup of coffee. It's so easy to clean and I use it for everything! The water comes out very hot, but not like scalding hot, and it just makes the perfect cup of coffee and tea. A true Lifesaver and Time-saver for sure! Any Kuerig size is so worth the money.
Phyllis C.
Saugerties, NY
I absolutely LOVE my Keurig. The coffee is always fresh and hot. There is no wasted coffee left over as there is in a traditional drip coffee maker. The selection of K-Cups is amazing and its great to enjoy a hot cup of coffee at the simple touch of a button. Whether you drink one cup or 3 , the Keurig is sure to please you .

I recommend a Keurig to everyone who enjoys coffee.
jayme R.
I have had it replaced by Keurig due to it quit working & now it shuts itself off, doesn't fill the cup as it should & is loud before brewing & during. I've cleaned it as instructed, & reset it several times as instructed. I wouldn't buy another one of these or take a free one. Just going to be getting the same problems.
Stephanie S.
Richmond , TX
I LOVE my Keurig!! I use it every morning, and sometimes in the afternoon when I need a little caffeine pick-me-up. This product works well for our household because my husband is not a coffee drinker, so it makes no sense to have a traditional coffee maker in our home making multiple cups as I only drink one cup in the morning. Keurig also has great customer service if you ever have an issue with your brewing system, which is so important to me. Overall, great product and I would recommend to friends.
Amanda L.
This is a good machine, for the most part, but I do have complaints. I would prefer the reservoir lid be attached because it's a pain to take off, set down, And then replace once the resevoir is filled. Mostly because the lid has to be placed just so to sink down into position. The machine also takes a good while to heat up. If you put your k-cup in too soon, you have to reopen the top to active the buttons. Finally, it's sort of messy when it dispenses, sometimes spraying nearby countertops and appliances.
Vanessa C.
Pelham, AL
I have one of these at home and at work. I love my Keurig and can't imagine ever making coffee the old fashion way ever again. It's so easy to use... Turn on the Keurig, fill up the reservoir (I always used filtered water, never straight from the tap), plop in your K-cup, select the size coffee cup and BOOM! A fresh cup of coffee every time. Did I say I love my Keurig?
Amanda H.
Livonia, MI
I may not have the latest and greatest model, but I love my Keurig! My fiancé and I use it every morning and throughout the day as pick me ups are needed. I have never had any problems with my machine, but know I should clean it more often than I do to make it last for as long as possible. I don't know how we could live without it! It is so convenient for our lifestyle!
Detra C.
I have had my machine for sometime now and it is great... with proper maintenance these systems hold up well. You are able to use most single serve Kcup pods... but most importantly you are able to use the refill and use your own brand of ground coffee, which is a great saver, and a super plus for the environment.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?