BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Stephanie T.
Coventry , RI
I love this machine!! I just wish it didn't run out of water all the time. I have a small apartment with little counter space so I don't have much room for the big systems. My coffee is always a great temperature and it is always delicious. I love that it's single serve as I would never finish an entire pot on my own. Nothing goes to waste!!
Hope H.
Midlothian, VA
I absolutely love love love my Keurig!! This is one of the best gifts my husband and I have received from my mom. Our Keurig has stopped us from wasting so much coffee. Now that we can fix our coffee on a per cup basis we have no wasted pots of coffee. I love that each cup of coffee is super fresh made just for me!
Corrine V.
Yakima, WA
I love my keurig!! It was one of the best purchases ive ever made! It might seem expensive to some people but if you are trying to decide to buy it or not i would Definitely say BUY IT!! If later you think the k cups are too expensive or wasteful u can use bags of coffee. The k cups are so convenient when ur in a rush! The machine i have you can set a timer for it to be ready for you to grab & go!
Kathleen Q.
Mission, TX
When I first bought this I was beyond excited, but after using it I came to realize that all the k-cups I was purchasing could not be recycled. Recycling is beginning to be a big part of my house hold, so because of this I have stopped using my keurig. It just sits on my counter now. It worked great though. I just felt guilty using it.
Tasha F.
Orefield , PA
So I do like the fact that you get fresh coffee every time. Though I find for some reason when I do the coffee by the cup it doesn't stay as hot for as long. (So I do think the ones now that have the carafes would be worth looking into!) But overall a small simple Keurig is a great thing to have on hand, especially for 1 or 2 people who are on different schedules daily like my husband and I are.
Andrea D.
I love this Brewer, my husband uses it a lot when he works early mornings. My only issue is that for as long as I've had this Brewer, it sounds like a jet engine! It is SO LOUD and it vibrates a lot! My mom gave this to me because she doesn't like the way it brews so I never had the box or warranty. I've just put up with the ridiculously loudness because despite that, it does still work ok.
Samantha C.
Beaumont, CA
I love my Keurig K40 system. It's so convenient in the morning to pop in a K-cup and go. I do feel it makes terrible waste. In one month my husband and I will recycle 60 Kcups. I have used a refillable K-cup but it doesn't produce the same quality. I am currently researching a new coffee system. But I will miss my trusty Keurig.
Ashley H.
Dell Rapids, SD
When I first received this from Amazon I was slightly disappointed because I didn't realize that it only made one cup of coffee however with that being said I find that it heats up quite quickly so the next person in line is that waiting line for coffee I also find that it's a lot more convenient for each member in my household or each guest to be able to choose their own flavor highly recommended
Heather L.
Harrisburg, PA
The flexibility of having a single serve brewing station is what drew me in. I can have one cup of hazlenut and then tea if I want. You can also use it to brew hot water for other items such as soups, teas, hot chocolates that are not in k cup form. I can do both hot and cold (pour over ice of course) with ease. It is fast and easy!
Tori G.
Temecula, CA
I love this i got this for christmas a few years ago and it remains one of my favorite most used gifts to date. i have had zero problems with it it runs just as good now as it did when it was brand new. I asked for this because at the time i was the only one in my house who liked coffee so making more than one cup would be wasteful this was the perfect solution. i definitely recommend.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem , Or
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.