BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Amanda r.
dorchester ma
I cannot make a cup of coffee for the life of me. I made a cup for the first time and was obsessed. Cups are perfect size. Fast and easy. Perfect for hot coco for the kids and quick cups of tea. Definitely a must in the kitchen.
Kelseyđź’‹ G.
Jackson, MI
Coffee is what keeps me sane and keurig makes the process of making it quick and easy. All you do is fill the side jug with water, turn it on, put a mug under it and choose your cup size. Oh and don’t forget to add a k-cup!
Samantha M.
Superior, WI
Keurig's are so convenient and quick. When you're on the go and want a quick cup of coffee, you just have to pop in a K cup and then choose what size you want. The K cups can be pricey but it's worth it. There is also so many different flavors you can get.
Jennifer W.
Hawarden, IA
My boyfriend got me this for Christmas 4+ years ago and even with daily use it's still going strong! I work from home and it's right on my office desk with a micro-fridge for my creamers, and a k-cup bamboo carousel. Easy to fill, easy to use -and though the 2.0 was out when he bought this one, he opted for this option as he read that the 2.0 only takes certain K-Cups. Smart man I have, and it's seriously the best gift I ever got!
Megan M.
A great system for coffee lovers! I love how quick and easy this is especially when I am on the go and running out the door. You just pop in the coffee/tea/hot chocolate pod hit the brew button and you’re done! It does get a bit loud over time and the water tank light is a terrible idea as it can grow bacteria in the water tank. It’s also really unpleasant to clean as it makes your coffee taste like vinegar for several days.
Jessica L.
I love how perfect this coffee maker is! Although the k-cups are a bit expensive, it is super easy to use and efficient! It looks nice and works well! There are so many options for k-cups and I highly recommend it!
Christine W.
I bought this when my smaller one broke down. (My first was over 6 years old when it happened) it was a bit pricey but I liked that you don’t have to add water every time you make a cup of coffee. It’s fast and always hot. The only downside for me is that the max cup setting is not that big of a cup so I end up making a second cup to fill my large coffee cup. It is well worth the money and I definitely save money from this.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I have the Keurig k75 and it's a god sent. Very easy to use, multi purpose coffee pot. I use a re-useable k-cup. I can easily brew my coffee and make a baby bottle and have both ready in under five minutes. I love how it has a variety of cup sizes to choose from. If I'm really needing a pick me up it has larger sizes as opposed to a normal small cup . I also use my keurig for tea. This coffee machine has changed my life.
Tish C.
Modesto, CA
I recently went on vacation and this is our room at the hotel we stayed at. I loved how easy it was to use. We're highly thinking of getting one for our home because sometime we make a pot and then half of It gets wasted.
Autilia S.
Titusville, PA
I just upgraded my single serve Keurig to this product because I just needed more. And boy does this deliver! 6-8-10oz of coffee at once. Works up in less than 3 minutes! Would recommend!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?