BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

Jennifer T.
Carrollton
Love my Kuerig, so fast and easy to use and easy for my kids also. They love it because its easy for them to get up before school make them a cup of hot chocolate. The best thing is all the varietys of flavors. Awesome job Kuerig!!!!
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
We use this Keurig in my workplace and it's not too shabby! Heats really quickly and is simple to use, so it doesn't take any explaining to coworkers. It doesn't require a ton of cleaning and minimal spills happen due to the design!
cassie b.
Pennington Gap, VA
I have been wanting one of these for a few years, but didn't want to spend the money on one. A friend of mine, her husband got one for christmas and didn't like it because he drinks basically a whole pot at a time. So they gave it to me. Absolutely LOVE it! Just wish these things were not so expensive.
Samantha M.
Superior, WI
Keurig's are so convenient and quick. When you're on the go and want a quick cup of coffee, you just have to pop in a K cup and then choose what size you want. The K cups can be pricey but it's worth it. There is also so many different flavors you can get.
Christine W.
I bought this when my smaller one broke down. (My first was over 6 years old when it happened) it was a bit pricey but I liked that you don’t have to add water every time you make a cup of coffee. It’s fast and always hot. The only downside for me is that the max cup setting is not that big of a cup so I end up making a second cup to fill my large coffee cup. It is well worth the money and I definitely save money from this.
Mishaal B.
I have had my Keurig for a while and I absolutely love it. I keep k-cups when I'm on the go but I prefer the reusable k-cup when I have time to brew a cup. Overall, this is a great product and perfect for people who only need to brew one cup.
Ashley B.
I'm so happy with my keurig! I love how quickly it brews my coffee in the mornings. Also, they have such a huge variety of k-cups! I love how small and cute they are, I have such a huge variety of flavors.
Priscilla T.
Youngstown , OH
Love my keiureg. Makes coffee making so easy. I usually only drink a cup a day which is great for me. Wish it was hot and cold though. Very affordable for this version, would like to try a newer one.
Claire L.
Sugar Land, TX
I don't know what I would do without my Keurig coffeemaker. After almost 4 years, it is still in perfect condition and never disappoints. I love that I can have such a huge variety of coffees, hot chocolates, and even teas that all come from the same machine, and don't need to be cleaned out every time. Grateful for my Keurig, it was one of the best gifts I could have received!
Jennifer V.
I bought the keurig k55. I fell in love with it at first use. It's not only for coffee. Sweet tea can be made and also other teas and hot chocolate. The main reason I got the keurig was to make hot chocolate. It is convenient and makes the hot chocolate perfect and you can choose the size of beverage you want. I really enjoy using it.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?