BY KEURIG #3 in Coffeemakers

• How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Sarah W.
I really love keurigs the only down side is we are about to be on our 3rd one
Virginia F.
I love it I got it as a Christmas gift am always buying K-Cups to use with it.
Katie W.
Hudson, OH
Love my keurig coffee maker! Nice addition to my house. Great for on the go !
Sonia H.
My husband is in love with this coffee maker. He got this one for Christmas.
Brunna C.
This was my first keurig! You can use your own coffee if you have the filter
Abderrahmane A.
Oujda . Morocco N 32. street A64. ElSalam. Lazaret
This is the best product !! Great product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!love the clean design and unique function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would be willing to send me a Sample of this product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in the Facebook Page post . Thank you for your time
abderrahmen G.
souk ahras - heddada
I use a regular coffee maker when I need to make a lot of coffee for guests but when its just me and my husband, we use the Keurig. I love that my husband and I can have the perfect cup of what we prefer....he can have his dark roast and I can have light. I also use it for tea and hot chocolate pods and just to get a cup of hot water for loose leaf tea. The kids also use it for hot chocolate and apple cider. We have had it for over 3 years and use it constantly. I keep hoping it will break down so I can get a new 2.0 Keurig but it just keeps on going!
Mukesh A.
 Can’t wait till I get one for my home, have a family of 4 and we all like different coffee flavors so it gets complicated negotiating who will make a pot of coffee with their favorite. I also purchased and have jars of instant coffee for that reason but it definitely doesn’t taste the same as fresh brewed. Highly recommend this to everyone! You’ll forget coffee shops as you’ll have one at the comfort of your home!
Staci R.
Oshawa, ON
This machine has been a life saver for like the last 6 years (can't believe it has lasted this long) my husband and I have at least 2 coffees if not more everyday and this little machine has done us well.

We like that you can purchase individual flavoured kcups but love even more our reusable kcups! We save a lot by buying coffee and just filling up the cups ourselves and just buying flavoured cream :)
Lacey M.
Port McNicoll, ON
This was my first Keurig. It worked for about two years - made great coffee (hot and quick!). But eventually, even with regular cleaning and descaling, it started to not pour out the proper amounts selected (press the large button and receive a hardly medium sized cup). Overall it did the job... but needed to be replaced but another model quicker than we would have liked.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?