BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Cynthia B.
I couldn't live without my keurig machine! I am completely obsessed with it!
Sarah W.
Fairhope
I really love keurigs the only down side is we are about to be on our 3rd one
Ari
Consisten quality brewing. I love making hot chocolate with it in the winter.
Alejandra F.
Could not start my morning without it! Going on 3 years still working great.
Virginia F.
I love it I got it as a Christmas gift am always buying K-Cups to use with it.
Holly M.
Love it because I only need a cup versus drinking multiple. And great flavor!
Katie W.
Hudson, OH
Love my keurig coffee maker! Nice addition to my house. Great for on the go !
Brunna C.
This was my first keurig! You can use your own coffee if you have the filter
Abderrahmane A.
Oujda . Morocco N 32. street A64. ElSalam. Lazaret
Hello
This is the best product !! Great product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!love the clean design and unique function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would be willing to send me a Sample of this product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in the Facebook Page post . Thank you for your time
abderrahmen G.
souk ahras - heddada
I use a regular coffee maker when I need to make a lot of coffee for guests but when its just me and my husband, we use the Keurig. I love that my husband and I can have the perfect cup of what we prefer....he can have his dark roast and I can have light. I also use it for tea and hot chocolate pods and just to get a cup of hot water for loose leaf tea. The kids also use it for hot chocolate and apple cider. We have had it for over 3 years and use it constantly. I keep hoping it will break down so I can get a new 2.0 Keurig but it just keeps on going!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?