BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Laquita A.
Columbia, TN
I've had this coffee maker for about 4 years now and I still love. It is a good quality coffee maker and still works the same as the day I took it out of the box. I'm the only one that drinks coffee in my home and I like that I can make a single cup of coffee. I also like the variety of coffees I can use in the Keurig! I highly recommend this and all other Keurig Home Brewing Systems.
Ashley Z.
Staten Island, NY
I use my Keurig at least three times a day! I'm absolutely in love with this machine because of the amount of caffeine I intake. Being the only person awake at 5:00 am, it's so easy to make myself a cup of coffee instead of leaving a whole pot to get cold by the time everyone gets up. I think everyone should invest in one of these machines if they are as addicted to caffeine as I am!
Jodi M.
I do not have one at home but we have one at work and I love using it on my breaks. I like how fast it is and all the flavored and regular coffees (We have to buy our own pods) they have. The only thing that kind of sucks is that sometimes it stops working. I have brought it home to clean it properly but it still had some trouble actually working. It magically starts working fine sometimes which is weird. I would buy the newest one if I could afford it.
Jordan C.
San Antonio, TX
I love my Keurig!! I use it for morning coffee and/or afternoon tea almost every day! I love that is has the automatic shut off after 2 hours incase I forget to turn it off. The only thing is that I wish it has options for bigger brew sizes. I usually have to use 2 K-cups-worth of coffee to fill some of my larger travel mugs.
Megan H.
CLERMONT, FL
I used to think this what the greatest machine in the whole world. It is very convenient, however it is not worth the price when there are so many other single cup brewing systems that cost so much less. I feel like the quality of the coffee is not good enough for the price tag. Coffee is usually weak coming from the machine.
Julie C.
Homestead, FL
I absolutely love my coffee maker. The keurig makes it so easy for me to get my coffee every morning. My only problem with the coffee maker is that between the lid of the reservoir and the actual water reservoir there is a hole in with cockroaches and tiny insects can get into so i end up having to clean it out every 3 days
Seven E.
Love love love the Keurig. I don't drink coffee (my partner does) but it works just as well to brew hot water for tea. It's very portable, we take it with us when we vacation at the beach (the beach house has an elderly coffee maker and an elderly bag of Folgers in the freezer). We have a reusable k-cup filter so we can put our own coffee in it instead of buying k-cups all the time.
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
It's great to use and everyone can have the kind of coffee they want. It's simple and easy and makes just enough for one so you won't need to waste additional coffee. Also great for those who want to have different coffee selections every day without having your opened coffee bag not fresh anymore. One of the best purchases!
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
For any Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate addict - this product is for you. I literally spend maybe 2 minutes top making a single cup of coffee. It's so easy to clean and I use it for everything! The water comes out very hot, but not like scalding hot, and it just makes the perfect cup of coffee and tea. A true Lifesaver and Time-saver for sure! Any Kuerig size is so worth the money.
Amanda L.
I love my kureig. We use it all the time. I love how convenient it is. However, I don't like how it's difficult to clean. After months of use the cups start giving you less and less liquid. Once it's cleaned it's back to normal though! I'd love to see them come up with an easier way to clean but otherwise I couldn't live without this product!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?