BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?6 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Katie M.
We have this coffee maker at my work and everyone uses it. I think that we would actually benefit from a larger size with a bigger water vat. There are 10 people in my office and we have to refill the water vat frequently. Other than the size considering the amount of people using it- I love it! It's great that you can use the refillable k cups as well.
Kate C.
San Diego, CA
This Keurig is my life. I literally look forward to every cup I have from this machine. It's so easy to share with others (though I hope to invest in the krafe version of the Keurig in the future) and make cup by cup what you need. I definitely recommend if you are in a one-two coffee drinker household or if you drink coffee multiple times a day.
Whitnei B.
Newalla, OK
My house recently upgraded from a Mr. Coffee single brewing system to a Keurig. While they are the same thing, the Keurig does a little bit better. I can select the amount of coffee I want to brew, and we don't have to refill the water tank as much, and let me tell you, my household drinks a LOT of coffee.

And it's simple enough my dad uses it!
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
I really like this Keurig a lot. It's an older model for sure, but it still makes good coffee and is simple to run. The newer ones have a water filter system in it that I love, but honestly since getting this 4 years ago, I've always used filtered water in it so you really could honestly just do that and save the extra money for the latest model
Emily F.
My husband and I received this as a wedding gift, before that we just brewed a whole pot and I had never considered buying a single serve coffee maker. Now I can't picture life without it, the words "I don't have time" to make coffee never come out of my mouth! Love my keurig, and actually considering upgrading to the one with the carafe! Love it!
Madeline C.
Utica, NY
We received this product for free, from my father when he replaced it with one with a reservoir. It is AT LEAST ten years old, was used with VERY hard well water for 5-6 of those years, and still works 100% of the time. Usually, my fiance will start the "brew" process, and let the dogs out, and by the time he's done- his coffees done. It DOES take probably 30 seconds longer than the reservoir ones, and I do NOT like the fact that I always spill water when trying to pour a cup on, but I also don't like the idea of stale water sitting in my machine.
Hillary H.
My keurig has been a vital part of my life since I first bought it. Whether I need an early morning pick me up or a late night cup of coffee to help me study, my keurig always makes my life easier. 4 people use my coffee maker daily and it rarely has any problems. The one time my keurig did need fixed, the company immediately sent me a replacement.
Melissa K.
Kansas City, KS
Love the system, the only thing that I really dislike is when go to store my kuerig there is NO way to get out all of the water, so some of that water sits in there for months when its not being used. I have contacted the manufacturer and they have been unable to help me, so I have not started reusing it until I know I can get it cleaned out in fear of mold
Katie J.
Convenient because I usually only need one cup at a time. Easy and fast for on the go. However, the system is too short to fit a lot of on-the-go mugs so you have to remove the drip tray at the bottom to get more height. Additionally, over time the system revealed a few bugs such as only brewing half a cup at a time. It still works, but each button must be pushed a few times in order to accumulate a full cup a coffee. From internet research, this seems to be a common problem
Hope H.
Midlothian, VA
I absolutely love love love my Keurig!! This is one of the best gifts my husband and I have received from my mom. Our Keurig has stopped us from wasting so much coffee. Now that we can fix our coffee on a per cup basis we have no wasted pots of coffee. I love that each cup of coffee is super fresh made just for me!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem , Or
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.