BY KEURIG #3 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Madeline C.
Utica, NY
We received this product for free, from my father when he replaced it with one with a reservoir. It is AT LEAST ten years old, was used with VERY hard well water for 5-6 of those years, and still works 100% of the time. Usually, my fiance will start the "brew" process, and let the dogs out, and by the time he's done- his coffees done. It DOES take probably 30 seconds longer than the reservoir ones, and I do NOT like the fact that I always spill water when trying to pour a cup on, but I also don't like the idea of stale water sitting in my machine.
Katie J.
Convenient because I usually only need one cup at a time. Easy and fast for on the go. However, the system is too short to fit a lot of on-the-go mugs so you have to remove the drip tray at the bottom to get more height. Additionally, over time the system revealed a few bugs such as only brewing half a cup at a time. It still works, but each button must be pushed a few times in order to accumulate a full cup a coffee. From internet research, this seems to be a common problem
Stephanie T.
Coventry , RI
I love this machine!! I just wish it didn't run out of water all the time. I have a small apartment with little counter space so I don't have much room for the big systems. My coffee is always a great temperature and it is always delicious. I love that it's single serve as I would never finish an entire pot on my own. Nothing goes to waste!!
Hope H.
Midlothian, VA
I absolutely love love love my Keurig!! This is one of the best gifts my husband and I have received from my mom. Our Keurig has stopped us from wasting so much coffee. Now that we can fix our coffee on a per cup basis we have no wasted pots of coffee. I love that each cup of coffee is super fresh made just for me!
Jennifer G.
Florissant, CO
We got this as a gift last Christmas from my in-laws, we wanted one :) So far so goo, I've only had to descale it a few times but I clean it regularly so it doesn't get gross. My kids like to use it to brew tea or hot chocolate while my husband and I use it for coffee and cappucinos, this has become a staple in our home and is used daily.
Jessica C.
I love my Keurig!! I got it for Christmas 5 years ago & it still works like it was new!!!! Not only does our family enjoy chosen different flavors daily but we all enjoy the fact we don't waste as much products like we used too. it's super easy to use...my 9 year old can operate it & enjoys making hot chocolate. if mine ever breaks I would definitely purchase another without giving it any thought!!
Tasha F.
Orefield, PA
So I do like the fact that you get fresh coffee every time. Though I find for some reason when I do the coffee by the cup it doesn't stay as hot for as long. (So I do think the ones now that have the carafes would be worth looking into!) But overall a small simple Keurig is a great thing to have on hand, especially for 1 or 2 people who are on different schedules daily like my husband and I are.
Corrine V.
Yakima, WA
I love my keurig!! It was one of the best purchases ive ever made! It might seem expensive to some people but if you are trying to decide to buy it or not i would Definitely say BUY IT!! If later you think the k cups are too expensive or wasteful u can use bags of coffee. The k cups are so convenient when ur in a rush! The machine i have you can set a timer for it to be ready for you to grab & go!
Kathleen Q.
Mission, TX
When I first bought this I was beyond excited, but after using it I came to realize that all the k-cups I was purchasing could not be recycled. Recycling is beginning to be a big part of my house hold, so because of this I have stopped using my keurig. It just sits on my counter now. It worked great though. I just felt guilty using it.
Tori G.
Redlands, CA
I love this i got this for christmas a few years ago and it remains one of my favorite most used gifts to date. i have had zero problems with it it runs just as good now as it did when it was brand new. I asked for this because at the time i was the only one in my house who liked coffee so making more than one cup would be wasteful this was the perfect solution. i definitely recommend.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?