BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Traci K.
Quarryville, PA
We have had the keurif brewing system for several years. We will never go back to a "normal" coffee pot. With the Kurig the ability to brew delicious flavorful cups of coffee is right at our finger tips. I love that I can decide with each cup what type of coffee I would like to drink. I am more of a light rosy person but my husband loves his strong dark roast. Since the keuri brewing system we can both get what we want. It's a win. Win!!
Kaitlyn A.
Berkeley, CA
I love the Keurig because it's a fast way to make a cup of coffee when you are on the go. There is also a variety of flavors to choose from in terms of K-Cups. The downsides are you can only brew one cup at a time, so it's not ideal if you like to have a pot of coffee ready for your convenience. It also isn't very environmentally friendly unless you buy a reusable K-cup pod.
Kim O.
Deer Park, WA
I absolutely adore my Keurig. I don't drink coffee everyday and when I do I only have one cup. So this makes perfect sense for me. My kids love the hot chocolate K Cups too. I also like that I can make iced beverages very easily as well.
It's easy to use, doesn't take up much counter space and the beverage always comes out perfect. You can't ask for much more than that!
Megan D.
San Dimas, CA
I absolutely loved my Keurig. Its so great to make a quick cup before running out the door for work, which is why I was so happy with this product. My family and I have now updated to the Keurig 2.0 450, but only after our k40 stopped working...after almost 4 years of continuous use. It really is such a great product if you or your family aren't a huge coffee drinkers but still appreciate a cup every now and then. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Rhonda H.
Clifton, CO
I wanted a Keurig because it would have been handy when I was working. Fix a cup while getting ready and fix a cup to go. I got my Keurig for my birthday. I drink several cups of coffee in the morning as well as fix 2 cups for my mom while she is here. Keurigs are not very convenient. I also find the K-Cups to be very expensive. I do pick them up when i see them on sell, but I use the reusables for thrift and environmental reasons
Chic Pretty F.
I love the Keurig! I've had. It for many years now and it's definitely very convenient and easy to use. The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is that I recently read about how much the k-cups pollute the environment. When I bought the k-cup it came with a basket filter for regular ground coffee, so I'm going to switch to that and really try to limit my use of k-cups.
Latrice S.
Jonesboro, GA
I love this keurig. I can eithet make a lot of coffee/tea or hot chocolate for the family or just 1 cup for me. I can even make a big cup of joe if I want to use my big mug. just great. The only thing I don't like is the sitting water but thats all keurigs, I do use the cleaning solution.
Amy H.
Clearfield, PA
I've had this machine for over a year and I still love it! I use it to make all different kinds of coffee, tea, hot apple cider, hot chocolate, oatmeal for breakfast, and more! Once you learn the initial operating steps it is simple to use. The only thing I do not like about it is the amount of time it takes to heat up when you first turn the machine on in the morning. But after that you can quickly make multiple cups of hot drinks.
Alexis G.
Clarksville
Great coffee/tea maker. Although when I first purchased it, I also bought hot cocoa cups and have only ever liked milk in my hot cocoa. So, yes I poured milk in my Keurig and it was very bad!!! I couldn't for the life of me get all of the milk out! I ran it a million times even with vinegar! Just a heads up, never put milk in your keurig, and you'll love it forever.
Samantha P.
I love my Keurig! I have had this for a couple years already. Works great! Every month I use a special Keurig cleaner through it to help with the calcium build up. I also don't use tap water in the reservoir either. I like that i was able to purchase a special cup to add coffee grains as well! But my coffee tastes great and I couldn't live without this machine!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?