BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Elaina Q.
Philadelphia, PA
Hot and fresh coffee. Perfect brewing system. Heats in seconds. Time saver. Very convenient.
charity s.
Kingsley, MI
I probably would not survive without my Keurig. The best purchase we've made in a long time.
Viviana S.
Glen Burnie
I love it. It makes my every morning coffee! It's fast, great and delicious! I recommend it.
Brenda C.
Orlando, FL
It's ok but gets stuck a lot and coffee will not comeout then when it comes out it over flows
Courtney L.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
This brewing system is great! This product gets used at least 10 times per day in our house!
Melody S.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this product!!! I use it everyday before I go to work!!! The coffee is always great!!!
Erin H.
Cottage Grove, MN
Love it!
It is such a great machine I bought one for work.
Heats up quick! Super easy to use.
Melissa S.
I love my Keurig, makes me save so much coffee and is great!
I do use the reusables filters.
Heidi C.
Lincoln, NE
Works great! A little loud when brewing but, works fantastical! We couldn't live without it!
Lexandrea M.
San Antonio, TX
Love it, taste like high quality coffee. Any coffee cup goes with this, it's worth the money.
Angela D.
Greenwood, MS
Where are some of the cheapest places or websites to purchase kcups?
TIFFANY W.
MILWAUKEE, WI
Is this product really worth the cost???
Melaney M.
Saucier, Ms
I've been dying to have this product but have notice the cups are expensive and have seen you can buy a filter cup for reg coffee grounds.. is it truly worth the price and last long? I've seen so many ppl selling theirs..
Kayla B.
Theodore, AL
I have the Keurig B48/K45 Elite Coffee Maker Black but I have seen the new Keurig® 2.0. Is there a major difference besides the LED screen? Should I upgrade or be content with the one i have?
Halie M.
California, PA
Should you recommend this coffee machine over other brands?