BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?6 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Samantha P.
I love my Keurig! I have had this for a couple years already. Works great! Every month I use a special Keurig cleaner through it to help with the calcium build up. I also don't use tap water in the reservoir either. I like that i was able to purchase a special cup to add coffee grains as well! But my coffee tastes great and I couldn't live without this machine!
Breanne S.
Darien, IL
I love this keurig! It was a lifesaver in college because it was super quick before class or for when I needed a late night cup of coffee. It also was perfect because of the convenience of only making 1 cup. Unfortunately, compared to fresh ground coffee and a whole brewed pot I haven't found a kcup that I like the flavor and quality of as much but for the most part it does the trick.
Courtney B.
Salisbury, MD
This is such a time saver and one of the best purchases I've made. You definitely have to clean it and change the water and it can be tricky to deep clean. One thing I did notice is when I packed it away for a month or two it has not been working as well. I have heard of them starting to not work as well after a couple of years which may be happening with mine.
Mary D.
I am absolutely in love with coffee and tea! So when the keurig came out I immediately put it on my must have list and once I got it I was absolutely impressed with how great the coffee or tea tasted I loved how it was single served since everyone in my house hold dislikes the kinds I like! It's so great an convenient when I am on the go to. Absolute must have in every house hold
Wendy E.
West Covina, CA
So I received this awesome Keurig package from @influenster . I have to say I am not a coffee drinker, simply because I'm no good making coffee. I always manage to ruin it so I just don't bother. Well I have to say this whole week I've been enjoying a cup of coffee everyday and let me tell you it has not only been easy to use it is also super easy to clean. I finally have coffee making down to a T using my Keaurig. I'm super excited to share my experience with this Keurig because I haven't been the only one to enjoy this Keurig. My husband and kids have been enjoying it as well. It is so easy to use, easy to clean and coffee comes out perfect. ūüėč‚ėē The best part is I can brew more than just coffee... tea, hot chocolate, lemonade. Now I'm just asking myself why didn't I get one along time ago?? #influenster #keurig #keurigk55 #contest #ilovecoffee #newcoffeedrinker
Elizabeth E.
La Vergne, TN
I love my Keurig, and will probably never go back to making coffee one pot at a time when I can make each cup fresh! Reusable K-cups aren't hard to find, either; I was able to pick up a set of four relatively cheaply. I use them to make both herbal tea and coffee, and it's really a wonderful addition to my kitchen. If I want to make a tea that takes longer to steep, I can just get hot water out of it, and add my tea from there.
Tammy K.
Granville, WV
I loved it at first but it got old fast it is a pain to clean out the thing that holds the water if you leave it over night with water in it it will start to smell so I can only imagine what the tube that takes the water in looks or smells like after about a 6 months anytime I would drink coffee made in it I would get sick so I got a coffee press and never went back
Alexis G.
Clarksville
Great coffee/tea maker. Although when I first purchased it, I also bought hot cocoa cups and have only ever liked milk in my hot cocoa. So, yes I poured milk in my Keurig and it was very bad!!! I couldn't for the life of me get all of the milk out! I ran it a million times even with vinegar! Just a heads up, never put milk in your keurig, and you'll love it forever.
Heather R.
Chico, CA
I purchased this coffee maker for myself about a year and a half ago because of its single serve nature. I don't drink coffee all that much, at least not at home, but I do like the option to make it. It also brews tea and dispenses plain hot water as well. I think the functions make it a super good purchase and I'm thinking about upgrading to the 2.0 with a caraf.
Edie B.
Arlington
This was our first Keurig and we never have experience any problems with it. I periodically ran straight vinegar through it and flushed afterwards, no fancy products needed. Just be sure to run water through it until it runs clear and there's no vinegar smell left. I'm sure that it wouldn't be pleasant to drink vinegar-y coffee. Moved this one to our travel trailer and bought the newer model with a carafe for the house.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem , Or
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.