Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40

by Keurig

#2 in Coffeemakers

First cup. Fourth cup - with keurig, it's always a fresh cup. The elite brewing system brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage in under one minute at the touch of a button. With the choice of three cup sizes, the elite brewer offers a removable drip tray to accommodate travel mugs

Does the different cup size effect how strong the coffee comes out?
Is this the one for iced coffe?
Start your review of Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I absolutely love my kuerig and the fact it has so many uses not only making teas, coffee, and hot chocolate but you can use it to make your oatmeal or Raman noodles ” in 15 reviews
“I seriously use this for anything I need hot water for, coffee, tea (loose or packaged), and best of all, being the college student I am, ramen noodles.” in 8 reviews
Cleveland, OH
I love my Keurig! For years I was making a pot of coffee while only drinking a cup or maybe cup and a half. The Keurig has been great so that I can have just 1 cup and not waste an entire pot.
Youngsville, LA
I love the convenience of using a keurig. This model is great because you can pick different size servings of coffee, which is great for me because I don't always drink I large cup of coffee.
Madisonville, TN
I absolutely love this machine! Do not let the fact that it doesn't have a screen disinterest you. This machine is simple to use and gets the job done! Love my Keurig!
Prince George, BC
I don't know where I would be without my Keurig! Heats up super fast, makes coffee super fast. The only downfall is the water reserve isn't big enough - we have to refill it every other day!
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great system for one one person use. I really want to get something like this to replace my Keurig generation 1. I hope it fit in small space. I love this product for use in the morning.
Boston , MA
I have no idea what I would do without my Keurig. I've had it for a while and have had zero issues. It's perfect for college students or people who live on their own
Vegetarian, Dairy Free
Valdosta, GA
Love my Keurig but we mostly use regular coffee with the reusable filter.I thought when we got it my husband wouldn't use it and would stick with our regular coffee pot but he gave it away.
Abington, PA
I've had my Keuring for 4 years now. I'm really not sure HOW I survived before it came into my life. I will never own anything else but a Keurig. Life long customer.
No Special Diet
I had bought one of these for my ex and left it when I moved out :-( worst thing I ever did I loved this machine. Now I use the one at work every day. These are genious
Dairy Free
Love my Keurig. Never have had an issue with it. Water is always hot. K-cups of all kinds fit, and never have coffee ground in my coffee. Keeps enough water in the holder to make a few cups. It was expensive when I bought it but it has been worth the price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...