Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40

by Keurig

#1 in Coffeemakers

First cup. Fourth cup - with keurig, it's always a fresh cup. The elite brewing system brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage in under one minute at the touch of a button. With the choice of three cup sizes, the elite brewer offers a removable drip tray to accommodate travel mugs

Does this product actually work and can you use any size cup? And do you have to manually stop the machine from pouring the coffee or does it automatically do that?
Does the different cup size effect how strong the coffee comes out?
Start your review of Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I absolutely love my kuerig and the fact it has so many uses not only making teas, coffee, and hot chocolate but you can use it to make your oatmeal or Raman noodles ” in 15 reviews
“I seriously use this for anything I need hot water for, coffee, tea (loose or packaged), and best of all, being the college student I am, ramen noodles.” in 8 reviews
I love my Keurig! I like that I can brew single cups as I need them. Then the coffee does not get old or stale, the coffee is always fresh. Plus I don't waste coffee like you do with a regular coffee maker.
Fort Worth, TX
My Keurig is a daily staple of my life. Got it originally to stop having to waste so much water & coffee daily. Now I use it for hot water for soup or tea & of course the variety of coffees I now can choose from.
Love it! My husband got this right after we had our first child so it would be easier and faster to make coffee for those sleepless night. I recommend this to everyone and have even give a couple as gifts.
Coaling, AL
I don't drink coffee myself but I don't think my husband would make it to work without this. He always wakes up late so he doesn't have time for a pot. Never leaves home without a cup of this in the morning.
Wynantskill, NY
Key rig is always a winner. So simple to use and a huge variety of k cups. Needs to be cleaned regularly and can be expensive but perfect for people that buy coffee out every day!
No Special Diet
Du Bois, PA
I got this for Christmas this year and absolutely love it. The time it saves is great! Also, I have used it just for hot water and use tea bags sometimes. It heats up fast and I like the 3 size options.
Love the Keurig! Everyone can make their coffee how they like it, a cup at a time and very quickly. We use the re-usable filter cups to reduce waste, and still be able to use our favorite bagged coffees.
Salem, MA
While I love the ease of the Keruig brewing system, I dislike that the coffee can sometimes come out a bit weak. I also dislike how much waste those little coffee pods creates.
Vegetarian
This is great for a one-cup coffee maker. The only bad thing about this is, if you only use it once a week or less, the water inside gets a little old and it's a hassle to make 2-3 cups of just hot water.
Arapahoe, NE
The best small appliance to have in my house. I love being able to quickly brew a cup of coffee in the morning. It also does amazing hot chocolate which is perfect for my kids. I recommend it to everyone.
Low Carb
Ask a question to the Influenster community...