BY KEURIG #3 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Samantha P.
I love my Keurig! I have had this for a couple years already. Works great! Every month I use a special Keurig cleaner through it to help with the calcium build up. I also don't use tap water in the reservoir either. I like that i was able to purchase a special cup to add coffee grains as well! But my coffee tastes great and I couldn't live without this machine!
Breanne S.
Darien, IL
I love this keurig! It was a lifesaver in college because it was super quick before class or for when I needed a late night cup of coffee. It also was perfect because of the convenience of only making 1 cup. Unfortunately, compared to fresh ground coffee and a whole brewed pot I haven't found a kcup that I like the flavor and quality of as much but for the most part it does the trick.
Heather R.
Chico, CA
I purchased this coffee maker for myself about a year and a half ago because of its single serve nature. I don't drink coffee all that much, at least not at home, but I do like the option to make it. It also brews tea and dispenses plain hot water as well. I think the functions make it a super good purchase and I'm thinking about upgrading to the 2.0 with a caraf.
Edie B.
This was our first Keurig and we never have experience any problems with it. I periodically ran straight vinegar through it and flushed afterwards, no fancy products needed. Just be sure to run water through it until it runs clear and there's no vinegar smell left. I'm sure that it wouldn't be pleasant to drink vinegar-y coffee. Moved this one to our travel trailer and bought the newer model with a carafe for the house.
Kreah S.
Youngstown, FL
I got one of these years ago. It broke, so I purchased a new one. It's ok for a quick cup, but i prefer the flavor that comes from regular brewing. When this one breaks, I'll go back to a regular machine for sure. Another drawback is the cost of the k-cups. Even the generic brands are much pricier than a bag of coffee. If you're going to purchase one, i would definitely recommend getting the my k-cup to go along with it.
Jamie V.
Hershey, PA
For three years this system worked fantastically. I spent over $120 on this machine when it was a newer model. Suddenly in the past month, the water hose cannot bring the water up from the resevoir. It's rendered useless. I'm out of warrantee and don't have the original box or receipt anymore. I'm pretty annoyed but maybe it's better to go back to a multiple cup brewing system. Bagged coffee is cheaper than those k-cups.
Rachel A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the keurig. I bought this for my sister's birthday and she loves it. It gets your drink very hot and doesn't have a plastic like after taste like other brand coffee makers. It not only allows you to make coffee but also other drinks like tea and hot chocolate. The only con is the cleaning because it's a bit time consuming and you have to use vinegar :/
Tiana P.
W Springfield, MA
I don't drink more than 2 cups of coffee a day and most days it's only 1. I had a regular coffee maker and coffee was just being wasted. I finally broke down and bought a Keurig. It's so simple to use and I've never had any issue using it. Very convenient in the mornings and I never feel like I'm wasting anything. If you buy K-Cups on sale, they are never more than $.50/cup, which beats DD $2.50/cup any day of the week.
Jason C.
If you do not drink a lot of coffee then this is a great machine. I have 1 cup of coffee a day on this machine, and the cost benefit is perfect for me. Also My wife has her 1 cup a day on this machine, and she drinks different coffee than i do. It is nice to once again drink coffee that i like. If you drink more than one cup this might not be for you.
Katie M.
We have this coffee maker at my work and everyone uses it. I think that we would actually benefit from a larger size with a bigger water vat. There are 10 people in my office and we have to refill the water vat frequently. Other than the size considering the amount of people using it- I love it! It's great that you can use the refillable k cups as well.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?