BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

Marissa K.
Buffalo, NY
I love this keurig. I love how easy it is to use and I only wish that there could be a bigger water holder.
Chantal W.
Raleigh, NC
I love my Keurig! I just put one carton in and I get a cup of hot chocolate. It's very fast and efficient.
Natasha N.
Love this keurig! Use it for coffee early in the morning, very time efficient! And also for hot chocolate!
Kimberly P.
Port Reading, NJ
Love my Keurig! So many flavor choices for Kcups and it always makes a great cup of coffee. Very convenient
Lana O.
Medina, OH
This keurig gets the job done. I find it to be quite loud but it gets me my coffee which is most important.
Tessa C.
Pauline, SC
Fast, simple, & wonderful!!! My entire family loves this machine. Tea, coffee, hot cocoa, oatmeal, & soup!!
Victoria R.
Best coffee and hot coco maker ever. Super fast and hold alot of water . Very easy to clean and afforable.
Kim H.
Sioux City, IA
Love the ease of making a cup of coffee in the morning! Easy to make before I head to work in the morning!
Maite L.
I love my Keurig! I loved it so much that I got one for my parents for Christmas and now they love it too!!
Tiffany D.
I love my Keurig! I use it every day. It's perfect for someone who only drinks 1 or 2 cups of coffee a day.
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
Anyone have any good tips on how to clean this, without vinegar?
Angela D.
Greenwood, MS
Where are some of the cheapest places or websites to purchase kcups?
Kayla B.
Theodore, AL
I have the Keurig B48/K45 Elite Coffee Maker Black but I have seen the new Keurig® 2.0. Is there a major difference besides the LED screen? Should I upgrade or be content with the one i have?
Abigail S.
Peru, IN
I clean my keurig with white vinegar, but the last time I did that my machine started acting up and stopped working for a couple of days. What are some other ways I could clean it without it messing up?
Angela D.
Greenwood, MS
Would anyone recommend this as a good gift for a fourteen year old girl?