BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?6 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Heaven R.
I love my coffee maker! It small and doesn't take up lots of space in the kitchen! It was a good purchase
megan a.
I have had my Keurig for about two years now and I love it. I use it every morning with a reusable k cup.
Crystal O.
I'm hooked! The best invention ever. Make coffee in a min and I don't waste coffee anymore. A must get!!!
JoAnne O.
A little noisy when heating up, but fast and efficient! Beware, it gets hotter than normal coffee makers!
Tyese W.
Los Angeles , CA
Very happy happy thanksgiving and I love you so happy thanksgiving hope had fun I hope you’re happy y’all
Kaitlyn S.
I love my keurig! It's perfect because I only like a couple cups of coffee and I don't waste a whole pot.
Jessica B.
Reidsville, NC
I love my Keurig it makes my morning coffee so easy ! I use it every morning ! I can't live with out it😍
Katie W.
Hixson, TN
This is my favorite coffee maker ever. We do the my K-cup thing and I add my coffee blend. It's the best!
Chelsea W.
Portsmouth, NH
Love this coffee pot because I never drink a full pit but need at least one cup a day. Super easy to use.
Nyssa G.
We have this at Work and love it. It heats up fast and brews a great cup of coffee in 3 different sizes.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?
Esperanza S.
Salem , Or
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.
Beverly P.
Fresno , CA
Someone told me the Keurig requires two k-cups to make a single cup of coffee. Is that true? Or do they not know how to work their Keurig, or possibly have a faulty one?
Stephanie V.
Bronx, NY
Where can i find one of these at a good price? And what are some good flavors to try with it?