BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?6 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
jenn m.
Keurig is a life saver in my home. having coffee drinkers of varying degrees in my home has been a problem with keeping the coffee fresh. with my old 10 cup maker it took longer and half the times the coffee went to waste and other times it wasn't enough but took to long to make any more. with keurig everyone can make as many cups as they want quickly......basically a coffee on demand system keeping all happy.
Jessica W.
Tallahassee, FL
At first I loved my keurig, then after about a year it started "brewing" the coffee soooo slow..it would just drizzle out. I tried cleaning it by running the vinegar through it..didn't help..and then everything tasted like vinegar. I just never felt like it got very clean in there..I wonder what we're really drinking? Also the k-cups are expensive! Especially for someone who sometimes has 2-3 cups/day. Not worth it. Threw it away and got a percolator...now THAT'S good coffee!
Cate S.
The Keurig elite Single Cup brewing system is great. I don't drink coffee but i have used it for hot tea and hot chocolate. It took a little bit for me to figure out how to use it but after the first few times it's so easy now. I love the simplicity of filling it with water and popping in a k-cup of tea or cocoa then pushing the brew button. I don't even have to stir the hot chocolate powder into the water.
Jennifer M.
Las Vegas, NV
Finally, I found the easy - no clean up - fast coffee maker that I need for my busy lifestyle. The k-pods are awesome - I use it for coffee and tea, it's so easy. Just put in the k-pod - push a button and you have your beverage. Great taste - no fuss - no mess or a chance of an exploding pod - a great size water reserve and a cool look. I've bought so many coffee makers over the years and I finally found a keeper.

One thing - you can't make a pot - but this machine is ready for the next cup in 30 seconds (fast) and my guest love choosing their favorite flavor, (there are so many to choose from) so I haven't missed the pot at all.
Crystal V.
We here at home are obsessed with our Keurig. It's used literally on a daily basis, every morning! Coffee is life in my home. We've had our for a couple years now and seriously it was the BEST investment ever. You can not go wrong with having a Keurig in your home or office, seriously a must have. I love the fact that you can buy the reusable pods and buy your own coffee grounds to put in as well.
Alyssa C.
Hillsborough, NJ
I like the Keurig Single Cup because it is convenient if I am the only one having coffee and I don't have to make a whole pot. I also like that I can use one of the refillable cups to add in my own coffee. The only problem is sometimes those pods cause the machine to pop open halfway through brewing. I don't think this is a flaw in the machine though, and I think the Keurig itself works really well
Kate L.
Duluth, GA
I've had this since it first came out and I'll never go back to a regular coffee pot! Everyone in my house likes a different brand/strength to their coffee and this makes it so easy and we can all have what we want! It brews so hot and fresh every time! It even is great to run it without a pod and just use the hot water to make a cup of tea! Such a great product, saves time and space on my counter!
Alecia T.
Northwood, NH
When first purchased, this Keurig was wonderful! After about one year of weekly use (not even daily since we went out to Dunkin Donuts most mornings instead) this coffee maker has now jammed up and started to make loud annoying noises. I cleaned it once every two weeks exactly as directed to, and cannot figure out why it would have broken so easily and so soon... I do not recommend this specific Keurig brewer... we are looking to buy the 2.0 in the near future now!
Kimberly Y.
Riverside, CA
This is perfect for me! I usually just use one size for brewing, but if I need a bigger kick I can make my coffee stronger or make a bigger cup to suit my needs in the moment. I also love to use this for making a single cup of hot water for tea bags before a sweetened/fruity drink. It works to clear out the remaining coffee into the tea water without wasting any to clean it for the sugary drink.
Tiffany T.
Walnut Creek, CA
This product works well in the beginning but then begins to decline in quality even if you perform the recommended monthly maintenance on the product including de-scaling. The water tank sensor has issues with thinking it's empty when it is actually full. Also, sometimes it does not brew the correct selected cup size and wastes an entire k-cup. This is the my second machine that has done this.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.